If we make the playoffs, we may win the Super Bowl

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Sarge;2477377 said:
Carolina scares me more than any other team right now.

They have a damn good running game but their secondary looked like crud in allowing Garcia to throw over 300 yards

Boysboy

Reaction score
Doomsday101;2477382 said:
They have a damn good running game but their secondary looked like crud in allowing Garcia to throw over 300 yards

Their 2-back running attack of Stewart and Williams is pretty lethal. "Smash and Dash" is what they call them.

That itself will make alot of noise in the playoffs.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
RoadRunner;2477169 said:
After the absolute choke against the Steelers, what makes you think this team will suddenly get its mind right and go on a run like that?

I'd love to be that optimistic, but the coolaide is harder to drink after the Pittsburgh choke.

I'm with ya, RoadRunner.

The problems that the Cowboys are experiencing aren't really correctable in a short time.

Yeah, we can win a few here and there. But lining up offsides, false starts, stupid penalties and bonehead plays are a part of this team's makeup. Don't be surprised if we see it again.

I hope I'm wrong, but it's been my experience those things just don't disappear because you will them to. They have to be worked out over time with the proper mental edge. And that edge just doesn't come in a few practices.

We shall see if my theory is correct.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Boysboy;2477384 said:
Their 2-back running attack of Stewart and Williams is pretty lethal. "Smash and Dash" is what they call them.

That itself will make alot of noise in the playoffs.

I agree and as I said they have a very good running attack. However they have some weakness in that secondary that Bryant put 200 yards on and allowed Garcia to throw for over 300. Carolina play at QB has not been that great either. I'm not saying they are a push over by any means but they have their own weakness. Hell Dallas beat Tampa with Brad Johnson at QB and our secondary did not allow Garcia nowhere near 300 yard passing but to listen too many around here Dallas secondary sucks. Put Carolina through the same scrutiny as you would Dallas and I think you would find many weaknesses on Carolina

Boysboy

Reaction score
Doomsday101;2477395 said:
I agree and as I said they have a very good running attack. However they have some weakness in that secondary that Bryant put 200 yards on and allowed Garcia to throw for over 300. Carolina play at QB has not been that great either. I'm not saying they are a push over by any means but they have their own weakness. Hell Dallas beat Tampa with Brad Johnson at QB and our secondary did not allow Garcia nowhere near 300 yard passing but to listen too many around here Dallas secondary sucks. Put Carolina through the same scrutiny as you would Dallas and I think you would find many weaknesses on Carolina

Carolina's secondary didn't play well last night, yeah-but they've been pretty darn good all year, FWIW.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Boysboy;2477418 said:
Carolina's secondary didn't play well last night, yeah-but they've been pretty darn good all year, FWIW.

They are ranked 14th in the league. As i said put the same microscope on them as you would the Cowboys. Carolina is a good team but they clearly have their own weakness that can be expolited.

Reaction score
Dallas will make the playoffs if they keep running the ball with Choice and MBIII and play that kind of defense displayed against Pittsburgh, Seattle and San Francisco.

ilovejerry

Reaction score
NextGenBoys;2476602 said:
If this team can somehow find a way into the playoffs, I believe it will win the Super Bowl. As much that has happened this year with distractions, injuries, etc, its bound to be a learning experience and can only help a team in the long run.

If we can win our next three and sneak in as a wildcard, the league better watch out. Although traveling on the road isnt exactly ideal, its doable.

The defense is finally playing how it is capable of. The offense can always be explosive. Now they just need to play a complete game and put it all together. Doing it in the playoffs would be just fine with me.

IF I buy a lottery ticket I might win $.....:rolleyes:

Everson24

Reaction score
"If we make the playoffs, we may win the Super Bowl "

That is a profound statement. Let me say that "If we dont make the playoffs we probably wont win the Super Bowl"

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
We are the best team on paper.

Just gotta get that conversion going.... ya know, on da field.

Mansta54

Reaction score
NextGenBoys;2476602 said:
If this team can somehow find a way into the playoffs, I believe it will win the Super Bowl. As much that has happened this year with distractions, injuries, etc, its bound to be a learning experience and can only help a team in the long run.

If we can win our next three and sneak in as a wildcard, the league better watch out. Although traveling on the road isnt exactly ideal, its doable.

The defense is finally playing how it is capable of. The offense can always be explosive. Now they just need to play a complete game and put it all together. Doing it in the playoffs would be just fine with me.

I totally agree with your post but when we win the next 3 games, it won't be sneaking in at all. Giants, Ravens, and Eagles are outstanding teams. The league would be on notice...