If we win the Super Bowl and Dak is the MVP would that change your feeling about Dak

Q_the_man

Reaction score
This is for the ones on this board that consistently bash Dak?

Would we all agree that Dak would carry the torch of been the next QB of the Dallas Cowboys for years to come?

foofighters

Reaction score

Would we all agree that Dak would carry the torch of been the next QB of the Dallas Cowboys for years to come?
Sounds like an "if wishes were fishes" kinda thread. How about we just win the first playoff game, see how Dak performs and we start a conversation. Then build from that with each win to determine the final outcome.

sbark

Reaction score
That would in all probabilities mean he put together a string of 4 consecutive good performances all against teams with winning records....a first

So heck yes it would change my view of him long term

Would it change my view of how much next contract would be....not really
Gotta keep above ave personnel on tap on both sides of the ball

Diehardblues

Reaction score
For some reason we have fans that aren’t able to seperate our support of Dak with his leadership skills and winning ability from his weaknesses in passing.

Dak could win more Super Bowls and be one of the winningest QB’s in Cowboys history and still not be a prolific passing QB.

It’s only called out when we haven’t had the success. But if he has the success who cares if he’s still 18th ranked in passing?

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score

Are you fricken serious? Don’t you think we have enough hate Dak threads for the haters? My God our fans never relent/

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
Probably? Maybe? One would think that Dak wouldn't make it through the playoffs much less the super bowl unless he would significantly contribute and perform. So I would think so, but :) far be it from me to blindly give a yes, if the unthinkable happens and that somehow he is carried to winning a superbowl by his team mates. I find that unlikely, but not completely out of the realms of possibility. I mean I rather judge him by what I see from him during these playoffs than just purely win and loses.

rags747

Reaction score
Never thought Eli was a great QB, in fact inferior to Romo in every way BUT he went on two magical playoff runs and has two very nice SB Rings to show for it. Other than those rings Eli has been pretty pedestrian. Can Dak be as good as Eli, Not as good as Eli or Better than Eli?

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

A person could just as easily ask if we would all agree he should be run out of town if he has a horrible game with 3 turnovers this Saturday. It's all just hypotheticals, and really pointless because of course everyone would feel better about Dak if he had a great playoff run, just as they would feel worse about him if he plays horribly in the playoffs. That how it goes.

GMO415

Reaction score
Never thought Eli was a great QB, in fact inferior to Romo in every way BUT he went on two magical playoff runs and has two very nice SB Rings to show for it. Other than those rings Eli has been pretty pedestrian. Can Dak be as good as Eli, Not as good as Eli or Better than Eli?
Like it or not Eli was a #1 pick overall and he lived up to it by winning two SBs.

ShortRound

Reaction score
Ve5JfSU.gif

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
You guys know we made the playoffs right and play in like 48 hours right?

Don't know how you guys are still going on and on about this stuff right now.

GenoT

Reaction score

Why stop there?

How about asking how we’d feel if Dak won the next 15 SBs, cured cancer, discovered the fountain of youth, established everlasting world peace and taught us all how to pizz gasoline?

:facepalm::huh::lmao2::lmao::laugh::muttley::facepalm:

Q_the_man

Reaction score
why is there so much negativity towards Dak, Dak stats are better than Troy Aikman's first 3 years easily