If You Believe In Accuscore... Cowboys Win..

Boysboy

Reaction score
I'm surprised most of the pundits, despite all our internal strife, is picking us to win(including Jaws).

Maybe they know something we don't?:confused:

EveryoneElse

Reaction score
Boysboy;2488391 said:
I'm surprised most of the pundits, despite all our internal strife, is picking us to win(including Jaws).

Maybe they know something we don't?:confused:

I have a hard time accepting everything that has been reported as fact.

If all that has been reported were true, this whole team would be a festering puss pocket ready to burst, lines being drawn, sides being taken. That is not the team you expect to win.

You expect a team that has had it's name dragged through the mud all week for no good reason, to come out and smack someone in the face. The Cowboys aren't going to see the New York Giants when they line up across from them.....they will see a team of ugly, skinny, worthless 4 eyed Ed Werders running around out there.

All these pundits know when something has been blown way out of proportion.

If I could whoop someone and not go to jail, I would love to meet Ed Werder in a dark alley somewhere. I'd beat that man unrecognizable, I promise. There would be pictures. I would also bring my little video camera and have him try to spin his own butt whooping into it somehow being Terrell Owens fault.

Cowboys Roll

38 Cowboys
17 Werders

Hypnotoad

Reaction score
Jaws always said "I don't believe in Accuscore, but I'm afraid of him." Well I believe in Accuscore, and the only thing that scares me is Keyser Soze.

Cowboys 27 - 26 Giants

Wrangler87

Reaction score
The Giants haven't been playing well at all lately. We should have beaten Pittsburgh in Pittsburgh in a windstorm. Despite all of the BS, I think we are better right now. I just worry about Proctor.

newlander

Reaction score
QFT Wrangler: how we cover up for Procter's incompitence........remains to be seen.