Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by Cajuncowboy, Jul 5, 2018.
Now, Jimmy is the guy I would drink Heinekens with ice cubes in it and go deep sea fishing with.
Jerry Jones would be the most entertaining and have a story about everyone.
Never seen him play but it’s gotta be 12
For players it would be Roger Staubach or Randy White, my heroes. Roger when I was little and Randy when I was a teenager.
Tony Romo, hang out at the golf course, maybe he would bring Jordan Speith and Jason Witten with him.
current Cowboy:big ol' 72...The Beard.
roger Staubach or bob lilly
I would have to visit with several guys from different eras-
1. The late great Dandy Don Meredith- one of the biggest partiers and best storytellers in history.
2. Mel Renfro- the great HOFer was one of the first great black players to come to Dallas. He and many other black players who came to southern NFL cities in the early 60s struggled with dealing with segregated housing and other issues of racial prejudice they had to overcome.
3. Bullet Bob Hayes- Cowboys first great receiver. Played 11 NFL seasons and and still averaged 20 yards per reception for his career! Caught 71 TD passes in a running game era.
4. Roger- the best QB we ever had.
5. Drew Pearson- best clutch receiver in franchise history. Crime he’s not in HOF.
6. Nate Newton- great storyteller and player from 90s juggernaut.
7. Duane Thomas- one of the guys with the greatest potential ever to wear the star who became a head case flame out. Would love to talk to him about what happened.
8. Darren Woodson- last great safety we had and best tackler ever.
9. DeMarcus Ware- what was it like playing for Dallas vs Denver?
10. Dan Bailey- I would like to know his training program.
Jimmah Johnson ... I grew up 10 miles from where he grew up. I think I could get him to loosen up a bit ... I have some questions.
Randy White ... like to spend a day on the boat with him at Rayburn or Fork . Just fishin with a good ol' boy !
Jerrah Jones ... I got some questions and I'd like to try and pry the answers out of him. If the single malt wouldn't loosen his tongue I bet waterboarding would.
What a wonderful question! What a crappy limitation! Only one? I think Tony Romo would probably steer me away from football talk pretty quick, so not him. Jimmie Johnson is probably beyond tired of Cowboys questions, he's off the table. I want energy and enthusiasm for our team. Memories of greatness! So it's got to be the Playmaker.
Goods picks! Numerous picks. I especially agree with Roger Staubach.But imagine hanging with Nate at the White House rental?
Oh, me cheekscare red. Me facial cheeks.
Good job! Carry on!
Rodger the dodger!
I would talk with Dak, he could then tell me about everyone else!
I always wanted to meet Dandy Don