If you could hang out and talk with one Cowboy

Cajuncowboy

Preacher From The Black Lagoon
Reaction score
I've had dinner with Bob Lilly(Lots of great stories and anecdotes) and he is one of the guys we want to get to an event but it might not be this season. We are only doing four of these a year and keeping it very exclusive so people have the chance to ask questions and hear stories. Last year we had our first event and had Mel Renfro, D.D. Lewis and John Niland. It was so cool to hear those stories. We have another one to announce soon hopefully later today or at the latest Monday for Oct. But we have to get through the Randy White event in Sept. first.

805BoysInBlue

Reaction score
I would talk to the original owner of the cowboys and beg him to not sell the team to jerry jones or at the very least write a clause where jerry cannot be GM. Wait is time travel allowed?

conner01

Reaction score
I’ve met Lilly
Fantastic guy, let me try on his ring. A little loose on my thumb lol
Players probably Romo. Great football mind

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
It amazes me how many posters when asked about "living current or former Cowboys" bring up the dead.

CowboysRule

Reaction score
Possibly Jimmy if he would let me touch his hair. If he wouldn't then I would go with Romo.

Jerry would be nice to talk to but he says "uh...um..." too much for my liking.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
This is a tough question. I'd be tempted to say Coach Landry but I think it might be Tex Schramm. He was there from the beginning, he was there during the early years with Jimmy and Jerry. He not only helped build the Cowboys but he helped build the NFL.

He would be really interesting to talk to IMO.

McKDaddy

Reaction score
Oooooh, good question. So many choices.Top four that pop to mind.

Randy White
Bill Bates
Hershel Walker
Tony Romo

Probably because not only were they great players but because I think they would tell you the unvarnished truth about teams & players.

cern

Reaction score
I'd like to fish with Jimmy in the Florida keys. Drink a Heineken. Smoke a good cigar.