If you could have anything by 8:45 EST, Sunday night

JethroPugh

Reaction score
For me, more than anything it would some semblance of a passing game. Nothing crazy, just a demonstration that we can move some chains via the air without strain.

Not exactly earth shattering news, but our best blueprint since the start of the Romo era seems to be 'pass to set up the run.' If we could just get that first domino to fall, the rest could follow... ability to run, confidence for the O-line, freedom for the D, time of possession edge, fresh D late, dominant running late to break their will, D playing with house money to finish, etc. etc.

Looking beyond the game (I know, not a good thing to do)... last year, the Jints left that first matchup with Dallas in despair and with calls for the coach's head. Dallas left cocky and ready for a late season fall. This year, we could turn the table. Look, they were cocky even before they were good so they're bound to be ready for a fall down the road, and our Boys really "should not" be able get cocky at all from here on out.

What would you take more than anything in those first possessions to get those dominoes fallin?

Go Boys!

JP

Section446

Reaction score
I have no doubt that Romo will get the offense going, I mean it can't get much worse than it has been over the past month. The one thing I'll be looking for is the amount of pressure the defense will be able to put on Campbell.

Cowboys2008

Reaction score
First things first Sunday night...How does Romo look throwing the ball? That's the question in my mind. Off by just a split-second on a few throws and we could be in for a world of hurt. And especially if being off results in early INTs. Then lets not forget fumbles. It isn't just a smooth motion of hike/throw. Is he going to beable to hand the ball in the pocket? Outside the pocket and on the run?

If those questions are all sufficiently answered by half-time Sunday night and we're not being blown away, I'm good. And I think we're good. Doesn't really matter whatelse happens in that first half as long as all our parts are working and together they're gaining unity. After all, remember, we're a second half team. ;)

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
djdoug;2412170 said:
whats it up to now?

6 million. 3.7 million cash value.

I REALLY need money right now too.

The mega-millions is up to 51 million (31 million cash value).

ajk23az

Through Pain Comes Clarity
Reaction score
To be able to cure cancer, screw winning the lottery and just 1 million. Man, I would be rich beyond rich. And would love to help a lot of people. :)

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
Jessica Alba in a Cowboys jersey holding the winning mega millions ticket :)

the kid 05

Individuals play the game, but teams beat the odds
Reaction score
Rack;2412140 said:
To win the lottery...

amen brother. our Mega last i looked is 50+ mil and lotto is 15+ mil either one would be a blessing

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
BigDFan5;2412426 said:
Jessica Alba in a Cowboys jersey holding the winning mega millions ticket :)

Everything but the "Alba" part.

http://img232.*************/img232/663/lax5bannerhg4.jpg

the kid 05

Individuals play the game, but teams beat the odds
Reaction score
bbgun;2412430 said:
Everything but the "Alba" part.

http://img232.*************/img232/663/lax5bannerhg4.jpg

wow her career must really hit rock bottom and tony's not giving her any cash...she has the printed jersey

djtavo

Jesus is Lord
Reaction score
the kid 05;2412434 said:
wow her career must really hit rock bottom and tony's not giving her any cash...she has the printed jersey

and she flying AA.. lol