If you could make a trade right now

cristglo

Reaction score
You get to make a trade with any team right now Who would it be with and for who? How much of a salary are you willing to give up and how many draft picks?

Reactions: CWR

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The Cowboys have a need for a impact DT and S. Also a kicker could interest me. If they could make a deal like they did last year I would be fine with that. Not sure another Cooper kind of trade is possible though. Those positions aren't valued by current management.

cristglo

Reaction score
Arron Donald
Yep Im taking on that hugh salary Im giving up two firsts and a 3rd and a future 6th. Good gracious leave Heath back there wont matter Donald will make him look good. You got Donald Tank and Quinn Oh MY!!!!

Im cutting next year Crawford and save myself 8 miliion but i need these guys 2019. Im asking Dak hey you want a SB or is it about that money? Take less and let us build a team for you?
Tell Gregory this is your last chance with this team you stay we will have you monitored 24/7
Im asking Tyron Smith to a help in a pay reduction.
Im telling Lee if you want a SB and play then you come back for Vet min and help us win.
Im looking Cooper in the eye and tell him the balls in your court.

This guy would be our Charles Haley!

This team has played it Conservative the last few years Jerry Put your money where your mouth is

shabazz

Reaction score

CPanther95

Reaction score
I'd trade a seat on the board of Frisco's sports medicine hospital to Stephon Tuitt's anesthesiologist for him letting Jerry take Tuitt when he goes under and replacing him with Crawford.

Swanny

Reaction score
You get to make a trade with any team right now Who would it be with and for who? How much of a salary are you willing to give up and how many draft picks?
Tank for a specific 1st Rd QB instead.

Centex

Reaction score
I would consider a young star safefy like Jamal Adams or a dominant young dt. . As good as Donald is he is aging.

However No single player can fix this mess. For the life of me I can't understand why we pay good players like elite player (20 million annually for Lawrence and Zeke but won't money whip a coaching staff starting with a great head coach.

It's complete incompetence. Well over a hundred million a year for players but skimp on the coach. The great teams were great because of the coaches. Replace Landry, Johnson, Knoll, Bellichick, Shula, Walsh with Garrett and there would be no super bowl wins among them.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
I would consider a young star safefy like Jamal Adams or a dominant young dt. . As good as Donald is he is aging.

However No single player can fix this mess. For the life of me I can't understand why we pay good players like elite player (20 million annually for Lawrence and Zeke but won't money whip a coaching staff starting with a great head coach.

It's complete incompetence. Well over a hundred million a year for players but skimp on the coach. The great teams were great because of the coaches. Replace Landry, Johnson, Knoll, Bellichick, Shula, Walsh with Garrett and there would be no super bowl wins among them.
what about Barry Switzer? Garrett get his super bowl win with his team? lol :lmao:

Dak_Attack_09

Reaction score
The Cowboys have a need for a impact DT and S. Also a kicker could interest me. If they could make a deal like they did last year I would be fine with that. Not sure another Cooper kind of trade is possible though. Those positions aren't valued by current management.

And people are wondering why Bills are doing so well..... 1st rule of any defense is to STOP THE RUN.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I would trade away both Lawrence and Zeke for the best draft compensation I could get. I'd take my huge cap hits over the next year but free up tons of future cap room and add draft equity for my future head coach.

What I refuse to do is to sacrifice future draft capital in a vain attempt to prop up subpar coaching.