If you had to make tough call and only keep 3 of 4, who walk, Coop, Dak, Zeke, DLaw?

Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by Hawkeye0202, Feb 8, 2019.

1. CowboysBravesSpurs

CowboysBravesSpurs Well-Known Member

883 Messages
    782 Likes Received
    You're an idiot if you think it's easy to find another Zeke. I'd rather let Dak go so we could find a real QB. Damn people are dumb.

starcity214 and blumayne38 like this.
  2. Gangsta Spanksta

Gangsta Spanksta Well-Known Member

4,054 Messages
    2,156 Likes Received
    Ah sorry, must've got confused, considering that he didn't beat the Rams, and he had a bad 54 minutes before doing well in the final 6. The question there is: Did he wake up and started playing good, or did the defense go into prevent mode, making him look better?

starcity214 likes this.
  3. CowboysBravesSpurs

CowboysBravesSpurs Well-Known Member

883 Messages
    782 Likes Received
    Are you stupid? "So?" 2 out of 3 years he gets the rushing title and you say "SO"? Just stop already. ***** pathetic how dumb people on here can be.

starcity214 likes this.
  4. Sydla

Sydla Well-Known Member

36,105 Messages
    51,334 Likes Received
    What he did two years ago is meaningless.

He had more use than most TBs. TBs breakdown and get hurt more than any position.

I am not paying him 8 figures a year 6 years from now. I doubt he’ll be the same back.

5. Ekspozed

Ekspozed Well-Known Member

250 Messages
    301 Likes Received
    I’m signing Zeke and cooper my priority. I’m trying to get a deal out of the other two. Tank has had injuries every year of his career and one of them being a lingering back. Dak has proven he can win games in this league but leaves a lot to be desired.

6. cmoney23

cmoney23 Well-Known Member

723 Messages
    742 Likes Received
  7. jobberone

jobberone Kane Ala Staff Member

54,173 Messages
    19,614 Likes Received
    Good RBs aren't hard to find. Great ones are difficult to replace. DLaw goes first IMO.

8. blumayne38

blumayne38 Well-Known Member

2,633 Messages
    1,654 Likes Received
    Generational type talent, and people think we can find a easy replacement it’s a lot easier to replace #4 then #21

9. rocyaice

rocyaice Well-Known Member

24,061 Messages
    15,924 Likes Received
    You’re a idiot. I said it’s easier to find a running back than it is a quarterback. The concept isn’t even hard but you’ve managed to stumble over yourself once again.

10. rocyaice

24,061 Messages
    15,924 Likes Received
    Well if you are confused who’s fault is that?

11. rocyaice

24,061 Messages
    15,924 Likes Received
    Behind this offensive line you don’t need a generational type talent. Ask Demarco Murray.

12. rocyaice

24,061 Messages
    15,924 Likes Received
    I agree. And you’re the dumbest yet. You can’t understand that it’s easier to replace a running back than a quarterback.

13. Kevinicus

Kevinicus Well-Known Member

15,293 Messages
    7,850 Likes Received
    There you go lying again.

You are the one with the double standard. You brought up winning %, a team stat. Then you want to ignore the other players being QBs on teams in conference championship games.

Stop lying. Be consistent.

14. rocyaice

24,061 Messages
    15,924 Likes Received
    Sorry. I think Keenum and Bortles are trash. This year proved it.

15. Doomsay

Doomsay Well-Known Member

9,872 Messages
    5,460 Likes Received
    I’d want a competent coach to decide.

Gangsta Spanksta likes this.
  16. blumayne38

blumayne38 Well-Known Member

2,633 Messages
    1,654 Likes Received
    If Dallas had a good/great QB, I would agree. But it wouldn’t be hard to replace Dak

CowboysBravesSpurs and Kevinicus like this.
  17. starcity214

starcity214 Well-Known Member

727 Messages
    1,322 Likes Received
    Ask Demarco Murray about those 34 passing TDs also.

Murray had the benefit of having a QB defenses actually feared.

In the Romo years, the draw play worked to perfection because team's were more worried about getting beat by the pass.

We haven't ran the draw play since Dak took over..

18. DuceizBak

DuceizBak Well-Known Member

777 Messages
    518 Likes Received
    This is how sad things are for Running backs in the NFL.
    Zeke is obviously the best at his job and is consistently top 5 at his position.
    Yet I believe he's the most replaceable.Dak and Lawrence being the hardest to replace, and Coop being in the middle.

19. cristglo

cristglo Well-Known Member

521 Messages
    407 Likes Received
    Good Point!

20. Streetwise

Streetwise Well-Known Member

9,390 Messages
    9,990 Likes Received
    I'd sign Lawrence first and foremost. Then, I'd lean toward Cooper. And finally I'd probably sign Prescott. Not just because RBs are easier to find, which they are, but because QBs are MUCH harder to find. I don't want to go through another search and rescue like we did after Aikman retired.
    I love Elliott and it's great he led in yards, but he needs to nail home more than 6 TDs for me to call him irreplaceable.

I'm not really sure why this topic go piggy-backed off of the Cowboys forum, but I have a feeling all 4 get signed and everyone is arguing for noting.