If you had to make tough call and only keep 3 of 4, who walk, Coop, Dak, Zeke, DLaw?

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
I said the Rams game....is the Rams game meaningless?
Ah sorry, must've got confused, considering that he didn't beat the Rams, and he had a bad 54 minutes before doing well in the final 6. The question there is: Did he wake up and started playing good, or did the defense go into prevent mode, making him look better?

Sydla

Reaction score
If th

Zeke did great two years Go.

He was great this yeaf.

We had great OL two years qas go. Everyone said OL was bad this year.

Zeke is special.

What he did two years ago is meaningless.

He had more use than most TBs. TBs breakdown and get hurt more than any position.

I am not paying him 8 figures a year 6 years from now. I doubt he’ll be the same back.

Ekspozed

Reaction score
I’m signing Zeke and cooper my priority. I’m trying to get a deal out of the other two. Tank has had injuries every year of his career and one of them being a lingering back. Dak has proven he can win games in this league but leaves a lot to be desired.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
You're an idiot if you think it's easy to find another Zeke. I'd rather let Dak go so we could find a real QB. Damn people are dumb.
You’re a idiot. I said it’s easier to find a running back than it is a quarterback. The concept isn’t even hard but you’ve managed to stumble over yourself once again.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Ah sorry, must've got confused, considering that he didn't beat the Rams, and he had a bad 54 minutes before doing well in the final 6. The question there is: Did he wake up and started playing good, or did the defense go into prevent mode, making him look better?
Well if you are confused who’s fault is that?

Kevinicus

Reaction score
What did Keenum do this year? Or the year before last? You guys want to use the team concept argument in your posts only when it helps your argument. But if we lose it’s only because one person.
There you go lying again.

You are the one with the double standard. You brought up winning %, a team stat. Then you want to ignore the other players being QBs on teams in conference championship games.

Stop lying. Be consistent.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
There you go lying again.

You are the one with the double standard. You brought up winning %, a team stat. Then you want to ignore the other players being QBs on teams in conference championship games.

Stop lying. Be consistent.
Sorry. I think Keenum and Bortles are trash. This year proved it.

starcity214

Reaction score
Behind this offensive line you don’t need a generational type talent. Ask Demarco Murray.

Ask Demarco Murray about those 34 passing TDs also.

Murray had the benefit of having a QB defenses actually feared.

In the Romo years, the draw play worked to perfection because team's were more worried about getting beat by the pass.

We haven't ran the draw play since Dak took over..

DuceizBak

Reaction score
This is how sad things are for Running backs in the NFL.
Zeke is obviously the best at his job and is consistently top 5 at his position.
Yet I believe he's the most replaceable.Dak and Lawrence being the hardest to replace, and Coop being in the middle.

cristglo

Reaction score
In 2017, the offense did score 6 fewer points without Zeke, but it actually scored 15 fewer points without the starting OL.

2017 SCORING
with all 5 starting OL

300 points on 115 drives (2.61 points per drive)
27.5 points per game
without
40 points on 48 drives (1.20 points per drive)
12.6 points per game

with Zeke
237 points on 103 drives (2.30 points per drive)
24.2 points per game
without
103 points on 60 drives (1.72 points per drive)
18.1 points per game
Good Point!

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
I'd sign Lawrence first and foremost. Then, I'd lean toward Cooper. And finally I'd probably sign Prescott. Not just because RBs are easier to find, which they are, but because QBs are MUCH harder to find. I don't want to go through another search and rescue like we did after Aikman retired.
I love Elliott and it's great he led in yards, but he needs to nail home more than 6 TDs for me to call him irreplaceable.

I'm not really sure why this topic go piggy-backed off of the Cowboys forum, but I have a feeling all 4 get signed and everyone is arguing for noting.