If you had to make tough call and only keep 3 of 4, who walk, Coop, Dak, Zeke, DLaw?

Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by Hawkeye0202, Feb 8, 2019.

1. Kevinicus

Kevinicus Well-Known Member

14,664 Messages
    7,248 Likes Received
    Stop trolling.

2. QuincyCarterEra

QuincyCarterEra Well-Known Member

5,353 Messages
    4,829 Likes Received
    Exactly. RBs make very little difference in the result of games. They are more a product of the system than any position in football, and is backed by years worth of stats.

Go get a cheap alternative and use the savings on players who will have a bigger effect on winning the game.

jay94 likes this.
  3. blumayne38

blumayne38 Well-Known Member

2,592 Messages
    1,619 Likes Received
    infatuated
    /inˈfaCHo͝oeədəd/
    adjective
    1. possessed with an intense but short-lived passion or admiration for someone.

You could learn from this...

starcity214 likes this.
  4. percyhoward

percyhoward Research Tool

15,623 Messages
    18,524 Likes Received
    You should have realized I wasn't comparing Zeke vs. Cooper. I was comparing Zeke without Cooper vs. Zeke with Cooper.

QuincyCarterEra likes this.
  5. blumayne38

2,592 Messages
    1,619 Likes Received

If this dosent show you that Dak is a system QB, idk what will. He throws to spots, no anticipation, no accuracy. Just does what he is told very little instinctive abilities....dez was playing CB for Dak half of the throws. Dak could be replaced easily. Very very easily. He is a convenient cheap QB who is still on his rookie deal. Once his deal is up or he wants more money then he is worth see ya!

starcity214 likes this.
  6. blumayne38

2,592 Messages
    1,619 Likes Received
    If you actually took the time to understand football....you could be enlightened

starcity214 likes this.
  7. blumayne38

2,592 Messages
    1,619 Likes Received
    People who don’t respect what Zeke does for this offense are pathetically obnoxious...:facepalm:

starcity214 likes this.
  8. rocyaice

rocyaice Well-Known Member

21,905 Messages
    13,248 Likes Received
    #BIGFACTS

9. rocyaice

21,905 Messages
    13,248 Likes Received
    Its not that I don't respect what he does. I'd just rather have to find a running back than I would pass rusher, qb, receiver........

But let's don't kid ourselves. This whole debate comes down to how you feel about Dak. If you think he's a bum then of course the decision to get rid of him is easy.

starcity214 likes this.
  10. blumayne38

2,592 Messages
    1,619 Likes Received
    No let’s be honest you’re downplaying Zeke s contribution to this offense, we don’t win 13 games if we draft any other player in that draft with the 4th pick. FACT!

starcity214 likes this.
  11. blumayne38

2,592 Messages
    1,619 Likes Received
    Dak is just Dak he is a product of a good system and a great running back, Elliott knows this. Dak knows this. And so should the Dallas Cowboys.

starcity214 likes this.
  12. Gangsta Spanksta

Gangsta Spanksta Well-Known Member

4,033 Messages
    2,145 Likes Received
    Anyone who can throw deep more consistently than Dak can take better advantage of cooper than Dak. Both Gallup and Cooper are good route runners. The reason why Cooper catches more of Dak's passes than Gallup if this is true? Cooper is very good at making adjustments to the ball when it is over/under thrown. Coop made Dak look good after 3-5.

starcity214 likes this.
  13. Gangsta Spanksta

4,033 Messages
    2,145 Likes Received
    I've given Daks props this season when I think he deserved it for his play. I never said I think he is a horrible QB, I think he is slightly above average with the potential to be very good. He has flaws, flaws that teams can game plan against. If he doesn't get his stuff together this off season, I don't see us getting better from this season.

14. OmerV

OmerV Well-Known Member

10,185 Messages
    7,577 Likes Received
    This is a ridiculous video. Sure Dak needs to improve, but even Tom Brady would look bad in a video that is restricted to showing every incomplete pass he threw over a season.

15. Gangsta Spanksta

4,033 Messages
    2,145 Likes Received
    He's not a bum; he just has a major flaw that keeps him from being great.

16. Gangsta Spanksta

4,033 Messages
    2,145 Likes Received
    On the other hand, I don't generally watch a game that Brady is playing in and say, ouch that was a badly thrown ball. With Dak, I seem to notice a lot of them. It's not just me, I mean announcers like Aikman seem to point them out all the time too.

starcity214 and blumayne38 like this.
  17. rocyaice

21,905 Messages
    13,248 Likes Received
    So if they had Levon Bell they would win how many games?

18. rocyaice

21,905 Messages
    13,248 Likes Received
    Because they have a agenda....yes even Tom Brady throws bad footballs...did you not see the Chiefs game?

19. jay94

jay94 Well-Known Member

962 Messages
    532 Likes Received
    Coop Dak Dlaw, just to easy to get a running back that gets 4+ypc. The rest definitely not the case for play at their position respectively.

20. Gangsta Spanksta

4,033 Messages
    2,145 Likes Received
    note I said generally. With dak, in 2018, it seems like I go ouch in pretty much every game with one of his throws. It has nothing to do with agendas, but with my own personal perception. Dak wowed me in 2016; now he makes me cringe at least once in every game.