If you want to watch some real unadulterated sports

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
Can’t wait for the men to take over women’s sports.

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score
Wach the NCAA Women’s Final Four. Freakin Awesome sports. These women rock.
I never really understood womens sports but I had two daughters and learned pretty quick.
Basketball is a much more technical, skilled game with the women tbh.
Not as pretty as acrobatics but no one is carrying the ball or double dribbling.
My oldest' dream school was Stanford but she never approached that type of play, lol.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
I never really understood womens sports but I had two daughters and learned pretty quick.
Not as pretty as acrobatics but no one is carrying the ball or double dribbling.
My oldest' dream school was Stanford but she never approached that type of play, lol.
That freshman Gal from Connecticut was inspiring. Pure determination, guts and the will to succeed.

Turk

Reaction score
Womens college basketball is the last place where you get real basketball.

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score
Womens college basketball is the last place where you get real basketball.
That is 100% untrue.
Women's college basketball basically invented the style the NBA plays now.
5 out, read and react and lot of other current trends had starts in the women's game.
The smaller ball made the 3 point shot more efficient and no one was trying to dunk.