If you watched Seahawks and 49ers...

cowboyblue22

Reaction score
and watched cowboys and chiefs u can tell cowboys are not on same level with either o f these teams or the green baby packers or broncos. team can talk all they want to no walk cowboys wont make playoffs and if they do they will be one and done

DFWJC

Reaction score
Did you watch the Seattle play at Carolina last week? Dead even game.
So, therefore, is Dallas also not in the same league as Carolina? Or Buffalo?

Seattle at home and Seattle away are not eh same animal.

dstovall5

Reaction score
I watched some of it. Both QBs were terrible, though they both have solid defenses. As the above poster said, SEA on the road is not the same SEA at home, not even close really. From watching that game, it actually made me feel better about the cowboys, because if we get our offense together then we can compete with both those teams. Not sure about Denver though, they seem to be firing on all cylinders already and it's only week 2.

Hoov

Reaction score
I watched some of it. Both QBs were terrible, though they both have solid defenses. As the above poster said, SEA on the road is not the same SEA at home, not even close really. From watching that game, it actually made me feel better about the cowboys, because if we get our offense together then we can compete with both those teams. Not sure about Denver though, they seem to be firing on all cylinders already and it's only week 2.

Right now i would say Denver is in a class above the rest of the NFL teams. If not for a breakdown at the end of the ravens game it is Denver - SF in superbowl last year. I beleive Denver is the clear AFC favorite this year.

Of all the teams in the NFC - the saints are the team that i think can score on anyone. I think the saints will be the #1 seed in NFC.

Cebrin

Reaction score
Ugh.. I was feeling the same when watching that game. Seattle really does have a great program going on there. If we can just get this stupid offense going, I think we could compete with any. The talent is there, I just don't see it clicking.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
Two things that I think Seattle does way better than Dallas and that's not likely to change this year.

They run the ball much better.

They are a much more physical, nasty, defense.

You can take those two components anywhere and beat anyone on any Sunday.

Seattle will be dangerous, without a doubt.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Two things that I think Seattle does way better than Dallas and that's not likely to change this year.

They run the ball much better.

They are a much more physical, nasty, defense.

You can take those two components anywhere and beat anyone on any Sunday.

Seattle will be dangerous, without a doubt.

SEA wins because you can't pass the ball effectively against them. 120 ypg passing so far this year. Are you kidding me? 5 ppg? Tough to win when you're playing against those odds.

Not sure what the OP saw that impressed him with the 49ers this weekend. They looked pretty ordinary putting up 3 and allowing 29 to me.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
Yeah. I believe I noted that by mentioning that they're a more physical, nasty, defense. Thus better on defense.

So, yeah, obviously they win because their defense is amazing.

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Right now i would say Denver is in a class above the rest of the NFL teams. If not for a breakdown at the end of the ravens game it is Denver - SF in superbowl last year. I beleive Denver is the clear AFC favorite this year.

Of all the teams in the NFC - the saints are the team that i think can score on anyone. I think the saints will be the #1 seed in NFC.

The Saints won't even be the number 2 seed in the NFC IMO/FWIW. No defense. Seattle and SF are both better and GB might even be. Chicago is very quietly flying under the radar right now as well.

Carry on.