If you were writing a Batman biography

ESisback

Reaction score
...what would your details be? Just thought it might be interesting, and remember, THIS IS JUST FANTASY!:

SKILL
1)Master level for Judo, Ju Jitsu, Karate, Tai Kwon Do, Kung **, Kenpo, Akido and Drunken Boxing.
2)Expert level acrobat, marksman, base jumping, tightrope walker, munitions, swimmer
3)Degrees in physics, chemistry, psychology, economics, and IT
4)Speaks 7 languages, and can read lips, decipher Morse Code and read Braille.
5)Can hold his breath over four minutes underwater, bench 1000 pounds, leg press 2,000, and runs a 4.2 forty.
6)6’4”, 270lbs.

EQUIPMENT

1) Body suit is fireproof and waterproof, with lightweight titanium breastplate and strategic plates to protect back, sides and joints.
2)Cowl is bullet proof, fireproof and shockproof. You could break a ball bat on his head!
3)Cape is fireproof, bullet proof “memory cloth” that can function as both a shield and parachute of sorts
4)Utility belt contains a gas mask, underwater breathing apparatus, gas powered grappling gun, antidotes for all known poisons, smoke bombs for distraction, a tazer, and assorted bugs and communication devices.
5)The car is the ultimate off road vehicle that can go anywhere on any terrain. It can also go 200 mph, is armor plated, and armed with machine guns, rocket launchers, and lasers. The back end can eject steel tire flatteners, flames, oil slicks, and smoke screens. It has an ejector seat, radar, sonar and an advanced computer system. It can transform into a submarine or helicopter at the push of a button—the ultimate vehicle with the ultimate technology.

Combined with his billions of dollars, this makes Batman quite formidable!

Anything to add? Remember, fantasy is fun!

ESisback

Reaction score
No one digs Batman? I thought with 57 Dak threads and countless regurgitated doom-n-gloom threads in an endless offseason, that something different MIGHT get a nibble, but crickets!

Think we’ll have a better defense?

ESisback

Reaction score
Psychopath with PTSD that channels his insanity for good.

I see you get it! Insane wealth DOES make it easier to channel that freakshow stuff. Think they’ll ever go the super dark Frank Miller route, with the ultra violent, rage machine stuff?

nobody

Reaction score
I see you get it! Insane wealth DOES make it easier to channel that freakshow stuff. Think they’ll ever go the super dark Frank Miller route, with the ultra violent, rage machine stuff?

I've no idea. I was always a half-hearted Batman fan as I was a Marvel reader foremost. Spider-man ftw.

ESisback

Reaction score
I've no idea. I was always a half-hearted Batman fan as I was a Marvel reader foremost. Spider-man ftw.
Spider-man was always one of my faves, along with Superman, Iron Man, Captain America, and Thor. After that, Daredevil, Aquaman, Hulk, Green Lantern and Fantastic Four. That pretty much did it for me.

Ever see a list of “The Ten Greatest Superheroes of All Time” or “The 20 Best”? Nowdays, they always have to include Black Panther, which is kinda weird to me, because I was only vaguely aware of him before. I was a bigger fan of Falcon. Kinda liked Iron Fist and Dr. Strange too.

kskboys

Reaction score
Drunken ol' coot who shoots people who don't use their blinkers and who drive 20 MPH under the speed limit.