If you're a 10 yr old kid in Texas, why do you choose the Boys over the Texans?

Zordon

Reaction score
After the flare you saw tonight from Watson vs the memes you see associated with the Boys, why would you voluntarily choose the Boys if you have no familial attachment to them?

Every Cowboy fan should be rooting for the Texans because their success makes Jerry nervous. There's a reason he's prevented San Antonio from getting a team all these years and why one of the two times he's cried after a game was the Texans inaugural game victory over the Cowboys. He does not want competition in his own backyard.

Praxit

Reaction score
..all depends who the 10 yr is around. Kids are so gullible to whatever.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I wouldn’t want to be fans of either franchise. What have the Texans done for the past 10 years? They’ve underachieved just like us lol.
Jerry doesn’t care about the Texans winning. He will become nervous when they make more money than he does and that won’t happen. Does Jerry strike you as someone who’s nervous?

fivetwos

Reaction score
Texans by a mile. Great playoff win today. Meanwhile the Cowboys interviewed Marvin Lewis.

The San Antonio thing is amazing. Poor Jerry.
I was in the building for that loss to the Texans in their first ever game.

One of the absolute lowest points in the fine Jones era.

Lots of letdowns, lowpoints and underachievement.

It's getting to where even if Jerry pulls off his miracle and wins once he will still be regarded and a moron as a "football guy" on the whole.

stilltheguru

Reaction score
None of this matters until the DFW residents boycott games. Jerry was reportedly just on vacation. He doesnt care about Houston right now.

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
To late. After tonight's game it's "Mission not Accomplished".:facepalm:Jerry... As far as 10 year old kid goes? By the time you're 20. Jerry will be gone. Root for Houston now and keep Dallas as your future team.

Ozone22

Reaction score
Who knows why anyone really picks a team. Is it because it is your home team, or you just want to be different from one of your friends? Who knows.
I rather be a Boy's fan before being a Texans, Jets, Browns, and a lot teams. That's from my 11 year old nephew.

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
Because the Texans also haven’t made a championship game this millennium? Saints though... they’re considered semi-local right?

Miller

ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS TEXASFROG
Reaction score
I've said it before. I was a 10 year old boy in 1975 who lived in NC and I picked the Cowboys. There is no way I would have pick the Cowboys of today. Don't know why anyone outside of Dallas would today.

I was similar. In 1975 I was 5. Within the span of then to 77 Is when the Cowboys became important to me because I remember the Denver SB like it was yesterday. But I also had an older brother that went to UT in 78 as Earl was leaving and I thought him on the Oilers was awesome. I wanted the Oilers to beat Pittsburgh. After the Oilers left snd Texans come I had a hard time liking the Texans because I lived in Houston and the fan base was insufferable toward Dallas fans. But as a kid today I’d hate the Cowboys with Jerry