If you're blaming Andy Dalton, you are blind

leeblair

Reaction score
Dak Prescott has NEVER been under pressure like Dalton was last night. And the Cowboys as a team played terrible.
But Dalton played well under pressure, and moved the ball up and down the field on a regular basis.
The problem wasn't Dalton;
It was the Cowboys.

starfan1

Reaction score
Dak Prescott has NEVER been under pressure like Dalton was last night. And the Cowboys as a team played terrible.
But Dalton played well under pressure, and moved the ball up and down the field on a regular basis.
It was the Cowboys.
Same thing can be said for several of Daks losses take off you blinders

This team has been a mess for sometime and Dak has been Romo part 2.

he covers up some of the stink but makes costly mistakes himself

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
It was the Cowboys.
It's not hard to get to Dalton when he's freezes and is a deer in the headlights. He's NOT mobile, so it makes sense they brought pressure.
He did NOT play well under pressure. His accomplishment was 2 INTs.

Delete your account.

JonesBoys

Reaction score
It was the Cowboys.

lol, Dalton has always been an average to below average QB in this league who throws picks. This was exactly what I was expecting last night. Dalton will get them to 4-12 or 5-11 at best. Maybe Jerrah will draft another lackadaisical running back with a top 5 pick again.

Colombiacowboy

Reaction score
It was the Cowboys.

I really didn't think I would see these kinds of posts this morning, but I was wrong. Anyone who is doubting the talent of Dak after what we saw last night is delusional. Period.

CWR

Reaction score
It was the Cowboys.

Lol I rooted for Andy, but he just wasn't very good. Sorry bud.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
Dalton was not the problem but he does not have the arm strength to be a quality starter anymore. Dak is light years better then Andy. The defense played well until the fumbles. Then everything went downhill. The most concerning thing about this game is Zeke appears to be a shell of himself. Just like when we drafted Roy Williams at safety, the league has changed and Zeke appears to be a dinosaur. I better not hear about how great our offensive line is ever again. No team can win without their two starting tackles. Especially tackles as good as Tyron and Collins.

Landryhat73

Reaction score
Dalton is what he is. The biggest problem right now is we have the worst offensive line in football because of injuries. Not to mention the worst defense as well. But maybe if we stop turning the ball over we won’t be down 21 every game.

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
You wanna point blame? Point it here....Who knew Ewoks had such greasy, slippery fingers.

ewoks-star-wars.jpg

gjkoeppen

Reaction score
Sorry but I have to agree with the OP. Dalton only missed a couple. Fumbles by the RB, dropped td passes and a blatant non-call PI undid everything Dalton was trying to do.

Gee you seem to have forgotten TWO PICKS by Dalton!!!!! And he was EXTREMELY lucky it was only two and not four with the in hand drops by cardinal defenders.