I'll be at Cowboys Bears game tomorrow

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
Hope you survive the conditions out there. Our players will likely be freezing since it’s below their conditional level of playing. Have fun though. Hopefully we’ll have the bounce go our way for once this season.

TRUTH87

Cowboy for Life
Reaction score
enjoy ! i live in chicago and decided not to attend. i guess i rather throw up at the comfort of my home than at soldier field.

GMO415

Reaction score
Dress warm
16962b5b9db35a05ba2e123effc73bcc.jpg

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Looks like it will be a balmy 41 degrees in Chicago for the game. It will hopefully be a competitive game.
Just as long as it's not raining, the weather will be fine. Enjoy the game and encourage the Cowboys fans to make lots of noise. :flagwave:

Techsass

Reaction score
I'm guessing temps in the 40's make y'all scratch your head in the morning on whether or not to wear a long sleeve shirt. (jk - I think)

So by competitive do you want us to score less or let them score more?

Have a blast!!!

FLCowboyFan

Hoping to be half the man Tom Landry was.
Reaction score
Keep an eye on JG. On the broadcast you never see the guy coaching. I want to know what he does. Report back and tell us fans from the couch.

That is the best part of going to the game. You can see things that they don't show on TV. I'm in the end zone so I don't know how much I'll see JG but I'll be on the lookout.