I'll be at Cowboys Bears game tomorrow

Cowboysheelsreds053

Reaction score
Congratulations!! Eat a Chicago style dog for me while you’re out there!!

Have a great time!!

Beat me too it, love those darn hot dogs. Went to the Carolina Panthers and Bears PO game back in 05 or 06 when Jake D. and Steve Smith killed them on O and J. Peppers did the same on D. The bears TE from Wake Forest got me and my coworker tickets since he was a bears fan. We sit in the opened endzone and you talk about cold as heck. Great venture though too see a game.

TexasBoys2288

Reaction score
Hope you survive the conditions out there. Our players will likely be freezing since it’s below their conditional level of playing. Have fun though. Hopefully we’ll have the bounce go our way for once this season.
Our guys won't have the proper equipment again I bet.

FLCowboyFan

Hoping to be half the man Tom Landry was.
Reaction score
Beat me too it, love those darn hot dogs. Went to the Carolina Panthers and Bears PO game back in 05 or 06 when Jake D. and Steve Smith killed them on O and J. Peppers did the same on D. The bears TE from Wake Forest got me and my coworker tickets since he was a bears fan. We sit in the opened endzone and you talk about cold as heck. Great venture though too see a game.

Hopefully not as cold tonight :)

InTheZone

Reaction score
Good luck. When the game is over go right to your car and straight out of the city. That city is just trouble waiting to happen.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
This should be an interesting game for you, FlCowboyFan. I can't help rooting for the Cowboys, even though I'm hoping for a coaching changes to take place next year. The main thing for you is to enjoy yourself, regardless of what happens, as to the outcome. I'll be thinking about you occasionally as the game progresses. Whatever happens, here's hoping the Cowboys benefit in some way, win or lose! Make some noise and have a ball. ;)

FLCowboyFan

Hoping to be half the man Tom Landry was.
Reaction score
Its a really nice day today for chicago. They are now saying 43 degrees at game time and holding throughout the game. Weather shouldn't be a factor.