I'll miss the old forum pages

TexasHillbilly

Reaction score
Hey cern. I just created my id/pw. Took me forever to get a decent number of posts on the old site. Man, it is dissapointing to have to start over. Oh well, here we go.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
hope this will be as much fun as the old forum pages. hope I can find the old group.
A lot of the old group has already arrived and hopefully the rest will find this place, if they were unaware of the shut down and speed in which they accomplished that. They said "soon" and that is open to subjective interpretation but I didn't think it meant yesterday.

Since the Original Members of the Comedy Club seem to have made it over, you should have a grand time. When you're not out murdering helpless defenseless creatures of the forest and plains, you can come here and take shots at them.

Glad you made it, I don't think they have filled the opening for mad ex scientist here yet.

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
Hey cern. I just created my id/pw. Took me forever to get a decent number of posts on the old site. Man, it is dissapointing to have to start over. Oh well, here we go.
Post counts are irrelevant. Quality posts are what matters. I mean look at my post count and I still don't think I've ever made a quality post yet!

cern

Reaction score
A lot of the old group has already arrived and hopefully the rest will find this place, if they were unaware of the shut down and speed in which they accomplished that. They said "soon" and that is open to subjective interpretation but I didn't think it meant yesterday.

Since the Original Members of the Comedy Club seem to have made it over, you should have a grand time. When you're not out murdering helpless defenseless creatures of the forest and plains, you can come here and take shots at them.

Glad you made it, I don't think they have filled the opening for mad ex scientist here yet.

my chukar experiment was a success. bought 1000 of the little buggers in 2016 and didn't hunt them at all until this year. seems they coveyed up and produced a good hatch. now you'll have to excuse me while I cook up some venison sausage.:)

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
my chukar experiment was a success. bought 1000 of the little buggers in 2016 and didn't hunt them at all until this year. seems they coveyed up and produced a good hatch. now you'll have to excuse me while I cook up some venison sausage.:)
BUTCHER!!!!!!!!!