I'm amazed by how uninterested I am in the 2020 draft

KingRah

Reaction score
It literally doesnt matter who this team drafts. Garrett and Marinelli won't utilize them properly and consistently enough to get this team to the superbowl. Even if Peyton Manning was qb, Garrett would just force him to run it on downs where he'd like to pass it.

jay94

Reaction score
The 2020 draft sounds like the draft of the past 5 years or even decade on how deep it is at qb, pass rushers, and wrs.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It literally doesnt matter who this team drafts. Garrett and Marinelli won't utilize them properly and consistently enough to get this team to the superbowl. Even if Peyton Manning was qb, Garrett would just force him to run it on downs where he'd like to pass it.

You are assuming either will be here in April.

kevinhickey

Reaction score
Garrett will be gone, don’t worry. I’m hoping that we clean house. If we don’t then it just Jerry trying to get another puppet from the current coaching roster. The draft is interesting!

cowboyschmps3

Reaction score

same here man really wanna be there as well!

Rayman70

Reaction score
plus its just December. Much can change by draft day.

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
I am not going to be excited about anything till we find out who what Jerry does at HC.

kskboys

Reaction score
I was excited before the coaching change. Now I'm really hyped!!!!!!!!!

Oneiros

Reaction score
I'm in the same boat as many were. Prior to the coaching change I wasn't all that interested in the upcoming draft.

However, with the regime change I'm really excited to see who we're going to draft and it has my full interest again.