I'm at peace with them, I will not judge them till Dec....

ilovejerry

Reaction score
Look we can get crazy and micromanage this team till the cows come home..We started off great last year and took a nose dive..So I will take the approach I did at the start of the season...Judge them not till they count. It all starts in the playoffs and I don't want to hear that were not getting there don't even try to bring in the negativity. Were making the playoffs. Now this is cliche but its a marathon not a sprint..giants sucked early in the year and won a SB so clam down you will have better blood pressure..sit back and enjoy the growth of the team. Yes I wish we had a solid number 2 WR. Yes the defense needs to pick it up the Line needs to be better yadda yadda yadda... It will all work out...

newlander

Reaction score
I do see you working. We've finished weak the last five seasons. Maybe this season it will be the opposite......I;m just desperate enough to think that right now.:rolleyes:

Bach

Benched
Reaction score
You better hope it's the opposite this year. If not, then this time may not even make the playoffs.

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
Being good in December doesn't even matter if you play like crap in october and november.

sacase

Reaction score
I am looking at the big picture. Not game by game. If we loose next week, I will get concerned. at this point....meh...

ilovejerry

Reaction score
sacase;2331029 said:
I am looking at the big picture. Not game by game. If we loose next week, I will get concerned. at this point....meh...

That's the spirit. We lost to a good team today..Lets get ready for the lambs