Twitter: I'm convinced this man is going to lead us out of the darkness

Dallasfann

Reaction score
Parsons is our best player since 2014 Romo and he is a rookie. Can't wait to watch this guys career. I just hope he turns into an iron man type of player like Witten who just is always healthy. We don't get real lucky with that.

exciter

Reaction score
And you can enjoy not going to another SB as long as your Dak crush boy is under center.
Lol, sure will, and will do so with the satisfaction of knowing we have a QB that can at least compete for one in this league which is more than 20+ teams can say at any given time!

Trueboysfan

Reaction score
A corner would have been more impactful.
I thought I wanted Dallas to draft a corner but with the subpar playing of our linebackers and our corners playing much better than expected I dont think we could have drafted a more impactful player. Imho Parsons was the very best player Dallas could have drafted.

Big_D

Reaction score
McClay loves him some corners good grief………thank you Denver and Carolina.

no kidding.. they make the Christmas card list because this kid is probably somewhere else in the division if either corner is still on the board.

gmb1

Reaction score
I sincerely hope Jerry doesn’t ruin him.
this.gif

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
When his rookie deal us up, the Cowboys will need the QB to be on a rookie deal to afford the highest paid defender in the league.

tcain2004

Reaction score
talk is cheap. We need 2 be smart and deliberate, physical. The real playoff push starts Thursday...the 2nd season mindset starts now if u will. Time 2 tighten things up and go.

it would be nice if we could have these perpetually hurt and suspended players back

Bugsy12

Reaction score
He’s right about playing 2020 had he played last year, with the growth he’s made, he might have been a top 2 or 3 pick and we’d never get him. For the “a corner would have been more impactful clowns”. If you have a chance to get Lawrence Taylor, you don’t take any corner not named Deion Sanders.
By the way, I’d take LT over Prime.

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
before my time wish I could have seen him in his prime.
Dude drove a VW in College If he could not find a parking place he found a parked VW got out and moved it out of the way and parked there.