I'm depressed, Dez was my guy

Verdict

Reaction score
Never.....I'm born and bred Dallas. Dez is was the son of the city. We saw him everywhere. Clubs, the mall, the gym. He was a man of the people. We chose the robot over this. Jerry you will live to regret.

Dez was well liked by many fans. But I have a feeling we only know the tip of the iceberg about Dez being problematic to the Cowboys.

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
Never.....I'm born and bred Dallas. Dez is was the son of the city. We saw him everywhere. Clubs, the mall, the gym. He was a man of the people. We chose the robot over this. Jerry you will live to regret.

Assuming you're referring to keeping Garrett, there's no 'we' who decided Garrett was a keeper. That's all on that sleestak everyone calls Jerry. Its like a hoarder - Jerry just won't dispose of the garbage, but kicks useful items to the curb.

Bobhaze

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The heart and soul is gone. This is a sick nightmare.
When you’ve been a Cowboys fan for a long, long time, you eventually learn that the TEAM is the only constant. Even your favorite players are only here maybe a decade at most.

I loved Bob Hayes- he was my first “favorite Cowboy”. He joined the team when I was six years old, and left the team when I was sixteen. I was disappointed to say the least when he left.

The Cowboys went on to win 4 SBs after Bullet Bob left. Again...TEAM.

If you are disappointed, upset, etc about Dez leaving, it’s just part of the game. If you’re a fan of the Cowboys as long as I have been, Dez won’t be your last “favorite player” and the Cowboys will go on regardless. In Sept. when the season starts, this is gonna seem a lot smaller.

blindzebra

Reaction score
When aren't you depressed? And why do we always have to hear about it?

Hadenough

Reaction score
Dude, wake up! The dude made 22 million the last two years. Go tell Dez Bryant your having trouble making your mortgage payment and see what he says!

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Dude, wake up! The dude made 22 million the last two years. Go tell Dez Bryant your having trouble making your mortgage payment and see what he says!
:lmao: according to a Byron Jones tweet,he'd welshed on a $100 bet,Too!

* he's wanting paid for those post termination camera interviews already ,ALSO!,,,,:huh:,,,22 million in roughly 24 months ? I can certainly understand why he's miserly skipping out on wagers& being a hounding stickler in recouping payment for services rendered as that's obviously insufficient income for a man of his casing-liners calibero_O