I'm goin to the Cowboys/Eagles game this weekend

Howboutdemcowboys31

Reaction score
anyone else going? I would wear all my dallas gear but i turn 18 this Wensday so thats not sucha good idea haha. Never been to the Link looking forward to it this will be my 5th Cowboys Eagles game and we are 4-0 thus far when i go :D

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
Be sure to get your vaccinations updated and don't wear anything even resembling Cowboys gear

ratking

Reaction score
HeavyHitta31;1065882 said:
Be sure to get your vaccinations updated and don't wear anything even resembling Cowboys gear

don't be a chicken ****.. showww them colorsss offf boyyyyyyyyyyyy

tomson75

Brain Dead Shill
Reaction score
ratking;1065883 said:

I agree, but with less w's, s's, and y's.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
ratking;1065883 said:

Well, if he does...he's dead! What, are you trying to get him killed? Would you have the nerve to wear a Cowboy jersey to the game?

I can handle myself, but, I'm not even that stupid...

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
Tell you what, let ratking go with you. Send him in first with HIS cowboys gear on, if he returns and still is physically able to speak, then you go in with your cowboys gear. If he doesn't, leave your gear in the car.

tomson75

Brain Dead Shill
Reaction score
5Stars;1065892 said:
Well, if he does...he's dead! What, are you trying to get him killed? Would you have the nerve to wear a Cowboy jersey to the game?

I can handle myself, but, I'm not even that stupid...

I have dozens a skins fans as friends, and as repulsive as it is, I admire the fact that they regularly attend eagles games in philly wearing skins garb. I've never been, but I will adorn whatever Cowboys gear I choose, when and if i ever choose to go. Eagles fans are by far the worst football fans in the league, but they're not going to randomly assault opposing teams fans without provocation.

If you go. Wear your colors with pride...just watch your mouth, or you might end up in the The Linc's clink with a bunch of battery throwing retards.

Wood

Reaction score
wear your colors. My buddy and I go right into the Lync with cowboy jerseys on.....just dont be an a-hole at the game and you will be fine.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
Rack;1065909 said:
Tell you what, let ratking go with you. Send him in first with HIS cowboys gear on, if he returns and still is physically able to speak, then you go in with your cowboys gear. If he doesn't, leave your gear in the car.

:lmao2: :lmao: :laugh1: :laugh2: :lmao2:

Breezy

Reaction score
I'll be there with some Cowboy gear on. Not trying to be tough...it's just how you conduct yourself. I've been there, actually the Vet (worse) plenty of times for the Cowboys and again it's all about how you conduct yourself. If you act like an *** you'll get lit up not matter what you have on. You act half decent and you'll get some cat calls and what not but nothing major. I've probably been to 10-12 Boys-Birds games and I've only had one incedent at the Monday night game back when Irvin was suspended and they were 1-2 (maybe 1-3) going in. Some drunk tried block my way down the stairs (3 times) after the third he took the express lane down the steps LOL. Again not trying to act like a hard ***.....just be civil and you'll be fine.

PS. I would not suggest an #81 jersey though....

Breezy

Reaction score
Sorry about the *** I didn't realize the censor was so sensitive. First post....

tomson75

Brain Dead Shill
Reaction score
Beech Mt. Tuna;1065915 said:
I'll be there with some Cowboy gear on. Not trying to be tough...it's just how you conduct yourself. I've been there, actually the Vet (worse) plenty of times for the Cowboys and again it's all about how you conduct yourself. If you act like an *** you'll get lit up not matter what you have on. You act half decent and you'll get some cat calls and what not but nothing major. I've probably been to 10-12 Boys-Birds games and I've only had one incedent at the Monday night game back when Irvin was suspended and they were 1-2 (maybe 1-3) going in. Some drunk tried block my way down the stairs (3 times) after the third he took the express lane down the steps LOL. Again not trying to act like a hard ***.....just be civil and you'll be fine.

PS. I would not suggest an #81 jersey though....

I agree.

Also,

:welcome:

and...

:disseags:

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Wood;1065913 said:
wear your colors. My buddy and I go right into the Lync with cowboy jerseys on.....just dont be an a-hole at the game and you will be fine.

Don't forget your battery repellent either.

Danny White

Winter is Coming
Reaction score
tomson75;1065912 said:
I have dozens a skins fans as friends, and as repulsive as it is, I admire the fact that they regularly attend eagles games in philly wearing skins garb. I've never been, but I will adorn whatever Cowboys gear I choose, when and if i ever choose to go. Eagles fans are by far the worst football fans in the league, but they're not going to randomly assault opposing teams fans without provocation.

If you go. Wear your colors with pride...just watch your mouth, or you might end up in the The Linc's clink with a bunch of battery throwing retards.

It's not about whether or not you wear Cowboys gear... although if you don't and you keep your mouth shut walking to and from the stadium, you'll be safe no matter what.

The key is what situations you find yourself in.

Saying, "wear your stuff, but be respectful" won't cut it if you happen to find yourself alone, or badly outnumbered , or in the wrong place at the wrong time. Philly fans, will kick your arse, even if you keep your mouth shut, if they think they can get away with it.

If your friends wear their gear, then they are probably going in numbers (which is VERY smart) and they probably make sure they don't get isolated.

Howboutdemcowboys31... go, cheer for your team, and even wear your stuff if you want, but be very careful. If you wear Cowboys stuff, I'd bring a jacket or sweatshirt or something that you can wear as you're walking to and from the game... because that's where you're most likely to get jumped. At the game itself, with security people around, you're much less likely to endure anything worse than a cup of beer or a random punch at worst.

Have fun and go Cowboys!

Howboutdemcowboys31

Reaction score
Danny White;1066198 said:
It's not about whether or not you wear Cowboys gear... although if you don't and you keep your mouth shut walking to and from the stadium, you'll be safe no matter what.

The key is what situations you find yourself in.

Saying, "wear your stuff, but be respectful" won't cut it if you happen to find yourself alone, or badly outnumbered , or in the wrong place at the wrong time. Philly fans, will kick your arse, even if you keep your mouth shut, if they think they can get away with it.

If your friends wear their gear, then they are probably going in numbers (which is VERY smart) and they probably make sure they don't get isolated.

Howboutdemcowboys31... go, cheer for your team, and even wear your stuff if you want, but be very careful. If you wear Cowboys stuff, I'd bring a jacket or sweatshirt or something that you can wear as you're walking to and from the game... because that's where you're most likely to get jumped. At the game itself, with security people around, you're much less likely to endure anything worse than a cup of beer or a random punch at worst.

Have fun and go Cowboys!

yeah i have the new nfl equpiment cowboys hoody which i will wear but at first im wearing a t-shirt over it. if i find out the fans around me are respectful then ill take it off but otherwise its staying on. All 4 cowboys games ive been to at the vet i've seen cowboys fans getting things thrown (including fists) at them, so im going to be very wary. but dont get me wrong ill be cheering my *** off after every score (which will be alot)

TheSkaven

Last Man Standing
Reaction score
Danny White;1066198 said:
I have been to several games at both the Vet and the Linc and this is great advice. You are at most risk walking to and from the game, where the fans will be drunk and looking for targets.

Personally, I do not wear the jersey. I usually have to pay $250 or $300 per ticket and I just want to enjoy the game and not risk getting thrown out.

Your mileage may vary. But whatever you do, please be aware and stick with your buddies. That is, if you want to live to see your 21st birthday. :)