I'm here to pick up my crow

Extreme

Benched
Reaction score
So, I refused to post last night for good reason - I was mad. Many of you understand how that is :D

I wanted to say congratulations on a game well played. I'm not here to blame it on anything, because both sides got shafted many times. I just want to thank you for making it entertaining :)

PS - Flozell Adams is a penalty machine :p:

Mansta54

Reaction score
Dude, we physically MANHANDLED your bums on both sides of the ball. Yall knew we were gonna run and couldn't do a damn thing about it and we banged JC around all nite.. He was getting up after every pass play.. We physically beat that arse!!! As for Big Flo, yes he gets penalties but you heard absolutely nothing from his man. NOTHING!!!!!!

Rogerthat12

DWAREZ
Reaction score
You are welcome and as per coach Zorn, we pressured and flattened your QB while eliminating your receiving game.

Also, we flattened your defense for 6 minutes in the 4th quarter which has got to hurt.
You need to add the Commanders to your tombstone, as coach Zorn said, the skins are going backwards at the wrong time!!! :D :laugh2: :lmao2: :eek:

SteveOS

Dedicated to Sports Gaming
Reaction score
The final drive was a masterpiece. Nobody besides Barber touched the ball, the entire drive. That guy is a manchild, as "Doc" would say. :)

Frozen700

Reaction score
hey guys let up! lol

good game bro....you guys need to respect Newman a little more :)

Velvet Jones

Reaction score
You guys have lost three of your last five and are really struggling offensively... wait. That sounds a little familiar ;)

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
Velvet Jones;2425016 said:
You guys have lost three of your last five and are really struggling offensively... wait. That sounds a little familiar ;)

Yep. They are headed in the other direction.

2-3 in the last 5. their defense doesnt force any turnovers. They cant rush the qb and they can not pass protect to save their lives.

They could still end up an 11 win team and win the superbowl, they have the talent. But their offense has been below average since the day they left texas stadium and they have all their guys. Its not like the qb or someone was missing, and they have played a bunch of home games.

and the usual suspects on that team are now injured.

Just like for Dallas, washington is in a pickle now and I think they are going to have their hands full having to fly to seattle and play a team with nothing to lose.

Rackat

Reaction score
http://img.***BLOCKED***/albums/v700/tobyhiller/EatCrow.jpg

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Rackat;2425112 said:
I was going to look for an image. That will work just fine.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
Extreme;2424976 said:
So, I refused to post last night for good reason - I was mad. Many of you understand how that is :D

I wanted to say congratulations on a game well played. I'm not here to blame it on anything, because both sides got shafted many times. I just want to thank you for making it entertaining :)

*Nods* Love it when an opposing fan can come here and be classy enough to give props. You're good in my book man.

Hard nosed game and I'm glad that we were not only able to repay you, in your house, but that we repay you much the same way you did it to us. By grinding out the clock toward the end and just physically whipping you up front.

Skins are a darn good team though that even though they're going backwards right now looks like it could be a team that will be tough, and competitive, for some years to come. Zorn might just be a pretty good HC.

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
at least you showed up, and commented, some of the Commander fans that dogged us in the first game didnt show up after the win of the cowboys over skins

understand how mad you were, i was the same way in first game against the skins

i have the feeling though, like parcells said you are what you are, you can window dress and show some things that you are by disguise, but eventually, it shows what you are and after teams have tape on you, they figure out who you are and way to attack you,

i think that is what is happening to the skins now, your not sneaking up on people like you were early in the year,

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Well that is payback for the meeting earlier this season.

Another tango in the playoffs? :eek:

silverbear

Semi-Official Loose Cannon
Reaction score
Extreme;2424976 said:

Of course, but it was still selfish of you... just think how much better we would have slept knowing that you were mad... :D

1fisher

Reaction score
BraveHeartFan;2425216 said:
*Nods* Love it when an opposing fan can come here and be classy enough to give props. You're good in my book man.

Hard nosed game and I'm glad that we were not only able to repay you, in your house, but that we repay you much the same way you did it to us. By grinding out the clock toward the end and just physically whipping you up front.

Skins are a darn good team though that even though they're going backwards right now looks like it could be a team that will be tough, and competitive, for some years to come. Zorn might just be a pretty good HC.

Good post BHF

Sonny#9

Reaction score
Extreme;2424976 said:

Ditto -- congrats on a season-saving win...

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
Rackat;2425112 said:

:lmao2::lmao:

Good Game.....now if more Commanders fans will show up that were here after the first win....o well I guess thats just asking for 2 much.

BotchedLobotomy

Wide Right
Reaction score
Extreme;2424976 said:

I know there were some non-calls for both teams, but what would you be referring to when you say both teams got shafted? When I think of getting shafted, I'm thinking of a game changing play.

AmishCowboy

if you ain't first, you're last
Reaction score
Extreme;2424976 said:

Thanks for showing up, you have some class.;)