I'm in!!!!!!!!

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
bouttime said:
Thank You, Thank You, THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!

Welcome aboard... and about the title of this thread... well... those are two words you hope you never have to say to your girlfriend... :D

Enjoy your stay... ;)

Oh... and the most important rule around here:

signwinky3vf.gif

You'll understand soon enough... ;)

Juke99

...Abbey someone
Reaction score
bouttime said:
Thank You, Thank You, THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!

Welcome aboard...we look forward to your participation here...and like trick said, please don't tap the bars on Winicki's cage.

Cbz40

The Grand Poobah
Reaction score
What the Hay???????????????????? Heck I'll try anything once. I'm in.lol

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
trickblue said:
Welcome aboard... and about the title of this thread... well... those are two words you hope you never have to say to your girlfriend... :D

Enjoy your stay... ;)

Oh... and the most important rule around here:

signwinky3vf.gif

You'll understand soon enough... ;)

I agree those two words and "Can you feel it?" should never be said to your girlfriend.

:welcome:to the board..... cuz it's BOUTTIME you got logged in :p:

Ok I couldn't help it...It was there for the taking...:cool:

CowboyPrincess

Priceless
Reaction score
Wow... I thought that maybe trickblue, BrainPaint or Juke may have gotten deflowered....

Welcome to the board bouttime... Enjoy yourself and like everyone keeps telling you... don't feed the winky, don't tap on its cage and most importantly... Don't ever say you agree 100% to the winky.

k19

Reaction score
ok all this talk of being in, feeling it, and winkies gives me an uneasy feeling about this thread.

I'm outtie

Juke99

...Abbey someone
Reaction score
CowboysPrincess said:
Wow... I thought that maybe trickblue, BrainPaint or Juke may have gotten deflowered....

Welcome to the board bouttime... Enjoy yourself and like everyone keeps telling you... don't feed the winky, don't tap on its cage and most importantly... Don't ever say you agree 100% to the winky.

Now exactly how did I get mentioned in the same breath as those two??? Forget about deflowering...have I been "de-knighted"??? :(

CowboyPrincess

Priceless
Reaction score
Juke99 said:
Now exactly how did I get mentioned in the same breath as those two??? Forget about deflowering...have I been "de-knighted"??? :(

So sorry Sir Juke.. It was only 9 am when I posted that.. hadn't woken up yet and didn't have my sense about me... :D