I'm Never, Ever, Ever Forgiving Goodell For Ruining 2017

millennial_legend

Reaction score
A year of my life that I'll never get back. Specifically, my age 23 year.

Wasted. Never to return. Not even a chance. Ruined. Down the drain.

Thanks, you moronic ****. Congratulations, you have earned my lifelong hatred and made a permanent enemy of me. This will never, ever go away.

Signed,

Andrew

Beast_from_East

Reaction score

Thanks, you moronic ****. Congratulations, you have earned my lifelong hatred and made a permanent enemy of me. This will never, ever go away.

Signed,

Andrew

If it makes you feel better, we were not going to win the SB last season regardless of what happened with Zeke.

We lost to the Rams, Packers, Broncos, and Seahawks all with Zeke in the backfield.

millennial_legend

Reaction score
If it makes you feel better, we were not going to win the SB last season regardless of what happened with Zeke.

We lost to the Rams, Packers, Broncos, and Seahawks all with Zeke in the backfield.
I imagine it's harder to bring your full "A" game when you've got **** hanging over your head the whole time...

I was high school valedictorian, but I never had a good day at school the days when I was worried I was going to be in trouble... or my grandma was sick in the hospital. I just didn't. That **** affects game day performance, and you'd have to be a robot or stupid to think otherwise.

By the Seattle game, we were already out of the playoffs even if we had won. Atlanta was 10-6 and had the tiebreaker so even if we had won out, we were out. People blame Linehan for not running Zeke at the goal line, but it was a moot point regardless.

links18

Reaction score

Signed,

Andrew

I just wanted to tell you that at 23 a bad football season shouldn't ruin a year. Wait until you are 43 and have nothing else to look forward to for that.

The Quest for Six

Reaction score

Signed,

Andrew

jumbo-pacifier.jpg

millennial_legend

Reaction score
I just wanted to tell you that at 23 a bad football season shouldn't ruin a year. Wait until you are 43 and have nothing else to look forward to for that.
At 43 at least you have children to look after. 23 is a lonely age especially if you're unemployed and single (neither by choice).

All I have left is playing Madden and pretending online to be an Eagles fan to exude false happiness.

lkelly

Reaction score
Wait until you come to the realization that you have to blame Jerry for the last 20 years. That will put a real crimp in your day.

Pants

Reaction score

Signed,

Andrew
Can’t stand him. But, I am 55 and have endured a lot of crap. The Cowboys will be back!

erod

Reaction score
At 43 at least you have children to look after. 23 is a lonely age especially if you're unemployed and single (neither by choice).

All I have left is playing Madden and pretending online to be an Eagles fan to exude false happiness.

At 23, you should be single. I always had girlfriends, and then at about your age, I realized that was not the best way to go. My 20s were fun!

The unemployed thing is on you if you're not trying. Lots of jobs out there right now. In fact, get a full and a part time job so you can get your finances in good order. That will lead to a really good job eventually, trust me.

Reaction score

Signed,

Andrew
It was a terrible year.

But you may as well just move on. Dwelling on it won't help.