I'm not that optimistic about the Cowboys chances tonight

Jkyle

Reaction score
Until they show that they can be consistent on offense and defense, I'm not that optimistic about tonight.
We've had lesser QB's, Bridgewater and Darnold, light us up and now we are facing a QB who is better than both.
And until the Offense can finish drives and score early, they don't instill much confidence either.
Until they show me otherwise, I'm skeptical.

Pola_pe_a

Reaction score
If Garrett is smart he’ll play action Zeke and run double moves on the outside all night long. Cooper and Gallup can both go for over 100 this game easily.

Both teams start slow. I think the team that starts fastest wins.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Until they show that they can be consistent on offense and defense, I'm not that optimistic about tonight.
We've had lesser QB's, Bridgewater and Darnold, light us up and now we are facing a QB who is better than both.
And until the Offense can finish drives and score early, they don't instill much confidence either.
It's the beer talking....

ScipioCowboy

More than meets the eye.
Reaction score

How they can demonstrate this consistency in the next 20 minutes so you can be confident?

reddyuta

Reaction score
we are playing terribly on offense defense and ST ,the eagles have shown they can beat good teams but they have a lot of holes too.I agree with the OP though,we have shown no consistency in play and that has hurt us the most.

loublue22

Reaction score
iggles aren't very good either

wait until we play the Pats, that will be a sight to see

Techsass

Reaction score
It's always an edge of the seat game against Philly. That's part of what makes it exciting.
Of course it helps that I'm gullible enough to believe we're going to win. I just don't know if it'll be close or a blow out.

Flamma

Reaction score

Arguably better than Darnold. Quarterbacks don't play in a vacuum. Carson has a much better OL and WR corp. Much better team overall.