I'm not usually one to predict blowouts in the NFL...

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
But I think we come out and absolutely crush Cincy tomorrow. I'm talking 40+ to around 14-17. Ware and Ellis will live in the backfield, Barber and Jones will pick apart a run defense that couldnt stop a talented 5A high school squad, and the game will be all but over by halftime.

Our players sound like they are trying really hard to mask a lot of pent up frustration when they speak to the media and I think they will take it out on the hapless Bengals. I forsee much of the same the next two weeks. This team sounds like they personally feel like they have something to prove after the Washington loss, and the only way to do that against bad teams is to destroy them for 4 quarters.

EveryoneElse

Reaction score
HeavyHitta31;2307440 said:
But I think we come out and absolutely crush Cincy tomorrow. I'm talking 40+ to around 14-17. Ware and Ellis will live in the backfield, Barber and Jones will pick apart a run defense that couldnt stop a talented 5A high school squad, and the game will be all but over by halftime.

Our players sound like they are trying really hard to mask a lot of pent up frustration when they speak to the media and I think they will take it out on the hapless Bengals. I forsee much of the same the next two weeks. This team sounds like they personally feel like they have something to prove after the Washington loss, and the only way to do that against bad teams is to destroy them for 4 quarters.

I have no doubt we can score 40+ points.....I have little faith that if we are scoring 40, that the other team has a hard time scoring 30ish.

Hypnotoad

Reaction score
If we are a contender for the superbowl, we should go out there and crush the Bengals like they have never been beat before. The team suffered a humiliating defeat and they need to show an intensity where they don't want to experience anything like that again.

Spytheweb

Benched
Reaction score

It's thinking like that, that will get you into trouble. Like you crushed the Commanders. Dallas had, what about 50 yards rushing your last 2 games vs 'Skins? Dallas is 1-3 L/4 @ home?

robjgrif

Reaction score

Many of us thought that last week should have ended different.. I don't want to assume the same this week.. Just get a win Dallas!

Signals

Suspicious looking stranger
Reaction score
Spytheweb;2307544 said:
It's thinking like that, that will get you into trouble. Like you crushed the Commanders. Dallas had, what about 50 yards rushing your last 2 games vs 'Skins? Dallas is 1-3 L/4 @ home?
As much as I hate agreeing with a troll, there is some validity to this line of thought. I've not seen soo much arrogant, proud anti-skin talk in all my life until last week and boom.. the Skins get the W. Unless your playing in the game personally, don't be so sure of yourself.

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I think Barber in particular is going to have a sick day.

Extreme

Benched
Reaction score
You silly Cowboy fans. You're not the 2007 Patriots. Is there a team you don't think you'll hang 40+ on?

Coakleys Dad

The Re-Birth has begun.
Reaction score
I think we just need to play to win the game, come out and beat the Bengals & lets not worry about the score. Just one cowboy player beating the bengal player in front of him.
Everything else will work itself out.

Coakleys Dad

The Re-Birth has begun.
Reaction score
Extreme;2307618 said:
You silly Cowboy fans. You're not the 2007 Patriots. Is there a team you don't think you'll hang 40+ on?
Listen...I know youre happy you beat us last week, & i mean no disrespect, but the skins havent done anything yet. So you coming over here calling us silly??? A little cocky 4 games in. Are we going to see you here tomorrow if Philthy beats you?

TNCowboy

Double Trouble
Reaction score

Didn't you predict a blowout last week as well?

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
would love to see us open up a can on them today and put that ugly loss from last week behind them, but I dont thnik it happens because of our defense...#1 they dont force any turnovers (or even come close) and #2, they will probably play the same off the screen, swiss cheese secondary alignments we've see since day one of TC, allowing Palmer and their WR's to develop an easy rythem.

We could score 35+ on them, but I think come about 7:30 EST tonight, we'll still all be up in arms over "whats wrong with this defense???" after allowing a bunch of pts and yds to Cinci today.

Coakleys Dad

The Re-Birth has begun.
Reaction score
dbair1967;2307656 said:
We could score 35+ on them, but I think come about 7:30 EST tonight, we'll still all be up in arms over "whats wrong with this defense???" after allowing a bunch of pts and yds to Cinci today.
I agree, but I hope they prove us all wrong.