I'm proud of my brother

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I'm just a dumb ex football coach...but my brother just got offered a job as a professor and director at Yale University....he is on a papal assignment and needs to be released by Pope Francis, but I'm very proud of him!

Last edited:

Cowboys_22

Reaction score
Wow that’s quite an accomplishment carnal. Hard work always pays off.
No such thing as an ex-coach. I bet your students still call you coach lol

Montanalo

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
You should be proud, @Ranching

Sounds like your brother is a pretty smart guy... maybe even as smart as his football coach brother.

:)

So, while we're on the topic of bothers, I just have to brag a bit about my youngest brother. He passed on university and joined the Air Force, trained as a jet engine mechanic and, upon leaving, worked for a private business jet company.

He was doing quite well with the jet company - could have easily retired with them - and decided he wanted to start his own tool company. A lot of hard work and several years years later, he sold the company and "retired" to the Corpus Christi to start an RV park. Said he finally found the perfect job.

Personally, I don't know if I would have the guts to leave the security of the jet company and start, not one, but two businesses.

Pokes12

Reaction score
I'm just a dumb ex football coach...but my brother just got offered a job as a professor and director at Yale University....he is on a papal assignment and needs to be released by Pope Francis, but I'm very proud of him!
Did you know that this is a blog for the Dallas Cowboys? This is a lovely call out of your smart brother, but it does not belong here. We are here to ***** about Dak, Mac and Jerruh!