I'm Rich!

kskboys

Reaction score
Just got a letter from a Toronto bank, and a relative I didn't know I had died in 2010 w/ 9.2 mil in the bank!!!! All I have to do is aply to the bank as an extended relative and I'll get my money!!!!!!!!!!!!! Amazing!!!

BTW, what are these scammers going to come up w/ next? Do people still fall for this crapp? The letter was semi-official looking. Funny stuff!!!!!!!!!!

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
Just got a letter from a Toronto bank, and a relative I didn't know I had died in 2010 w/ 9.2 mil in the bank!!!! All I have to do is aply to the bank as an extended relative and I'll get my money!!!!!!!!!!!!! Amazing!!!

BTW, what are these scammers going to come up w/ next? Do people still fall for this crapp? The letter was semi-official looking. Funny stuff!!!!!!!!!!
Dang I thought you inherited a bacon farm or sumfin

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Small world, I had a relative die at a Toronto bank too. He was wearing a stocking as a mask, most of us suspected he was a cross dresser and he was only wearing one stocking when they shot him, not counting the one on his head. The pic I saw was embarrassing, not what I would call a natty dresser, kind of frumpy. We have consoled ourselves that he was trying to procure a new wardrobe because he had previously only robbed C stores.

ksk, maybe all of your other relatives will think that's a scam and not respond and you'll get all the 9.2M? Keeping the good thoughts for you my friend.

kskboys

Reaction score
Funny thing about this. Looked it up on that there internet. Seems like there was a bunch of unclaimed accounts, all w/ the same amount. So, a bunch of people gonna be inheritin' 9.2 mil. And they all died of a heartattack in London.

My gawd, people, stay away from London, they's all dyin'!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Londonboy

Reaction score
Funny thing about this. Looked it up on that there internet. Seems like there was a bunch of unclaimed accounts, all w/ the same amount. So, a bunch of people gonna be inheritin' 9.2 mil. And they all died of a heartattack in London.

My gawd, people, stay away from London, It's overpriced and full of surly a**holes.
FIFY

Oz-of-Cowboy-Country

Reaction score
What happened to the oldies but goodies?

1) I'm calling from your bank.

2) Send a sheriff some money for inner city kids?

3) Secret shoppers.

4) I found a bag of money with your number in it.

Xelda

Reaction score

Congrats ksk!!!! Will you be taking your Rolls or Bentley to the boats now? Don't forget to put a :star: on it so we'll know it's you.

kskboys

Reaction score
Congrats ksk!!!! Will you be taking your Rolls or Bentley to the boats now? Don't forget to put a :star: on it so we'll know it's you.
I'm a gonna buy me a boat. N a truck to pull it. N a Yeti one ten iced down w/ some.......whiskey!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oz-of-Cowboy-Country

Reaction score
I just won a 1,000 gift card from Walmart on my phone for the 20th time. I never really believed it was possible so I keep dismissing it.

Then I checked the consumer report and found out it is a scam.

Montanalo

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

Your relative is a Nigerian prince?