Im so done with Bloggingtheboys

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Ive posted a few times here of some of my gripes with how that site has been run the past couple years. They had a really good run for a while with guys like rabble and OCC, and granted those guys are still good reads, but some of the people they have replaced some of the solid writes that left are pure garbage. Way too much group think and agendas coming out of there. Sometimes it reads like glorified official site filler, and others it reads like the ramblings of a poster who either loves or hates a particular player (usually loves).

It sunk to a new low when one of the front page writers posted a mock using First-Pick. Im sorry I can't take you seriously as a front page writer if you are using a Fantasy tool like that

Am I alone here, or is anyone else frustrated with what that site has become

therock1982

Reaction score
its not just the standard of writing-its such a clicky site aswell,its like being back at high school and if ur not in with the jocks then ur either ignored or shot down at every chance,i quit that site a long time ago and jumped around form site to site till i came across this 1

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
its not just the standard of writing-its such a clicky site aswell,its like being back at high school and if ur not in with the jocks then ur either ignored or shot down at every chance,i quit that site a long time ago and jumped around form site to site till i came across this 1
I posted there for a cup of coffee. I got tired of making posts that didnt conform to group think and being an "idiot".

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

The best way to show your displeasure is not to clique on any of their stuff.

khiladi

Reaction score
This is pretty much the only site I read regularly for my information. Outside of what Breer use to write, when he was in Dallas and Sturm, most of these writers don't seem to know anything.

DFWJC

Reaction score
Ive posted a few times here of some of my gripes with how that site has been run the past couple years. They had a really good run for a while with guys like rabble and OCC, and granted those guys are still good reads, but some of the people they have replaced some of the solid writes that left are pure garbage. Way too much group think and agendas coming out of there. Sometimes it reads like glorified official site filler, and others it reads like the ramblings of a poster who either loves or hates a particular player (usually loves).

It sunk to a new low when one of the front page writers posted a mock using First-Pick. Im sorry I can't take you seriously as a front page writer if you are using a Fantasy tool like that

Am I alone here, or is anyone else frustrated with what that site has become

I don't really go to bloggingtheboys much t all.

But I totally agree that any mock using First-Pick can never be taken seriously. First-Pick is fun to play with, but once trades start happening, it falls apart immediately.