I'm sorry but Dak made himself look kind of goofy today after celebrating a win over the giants

CowboysFanSince88

Reaction score
And the fact that he still looks like TRASH most of the game makes him look even more weird. It took a 4th and 15 for him to beat a losing team? And then he is running around like a fool like they won a playoff game which confirmed he is not franchise material. I am so done with this clown after what I witnessed today and don't expect much next week

Hawkeye19

Reaction score
And the fact that he still looks like TRASH most of the game makes him look even more weird. It took a 4th and 15 for him to beat a losing team? And then he is running around like a fool like they won a playoff game which confirmed he is not franchise material. I am so done with this clown after what I witnessed today and don't expect much next week

giphy.gif

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
Come on man. Dak deserves his props today. It was a very emotional game. So if he felt to celebrate it, so be it.

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
I am not a Dak hater, but I can see his limitations. I thought today was one of his best outings. No Zeke, three of his best OL out and he made some good plays. Love seeing him throw on the run. That is going to be what makes him most difficult to defend.

Good win for him and the Cowboys. Great way to transition to the post season.

CowboysFanSince88

Reaction score
I am not a Dak hater, but I can see his limitations. I thought today was one of his best outings. No Zeke, three of his best OL out and he made some good plays. Love seeing him throw on the run. That is going to be what makes him most difficult to defend.

Good win for him and the Cowboys. Great way to transition to the post season.

As a NFL QB, he should expect to beat the Giants. Not running around like a new fool because they beat a 5-10 team