I'm sure you're sick of us already, but hello

ReverendFelcher

Reaction score
I'm a guy from the official forums that just shut down. Glad to be here. Old school fan. In my late 40's. Super Bowl 12 was first full Cowboy game I remember rooting in. Lived through the painful 80's and the glorious 90's. Can't stand Garrett. Can't stand JJ a lot of the time. Not a huge fan of Prescott yet--but it was time for Romo to go anyway. That's about it when it comes to me. Never miss a game. Look forward to being a part of your community. Thanks.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I'm a guy from the official forums that just shut down. Glad to be here. Old school fan. In my late 40's. Super Bowl 12 was first full Cowboy game I remember rooting in. Lived through the painful 80's and the glorious 90's. Can't stand Garrett. Can't stand JJ a lot of the time. Not a huge fan of Prescott yet--but it was time for Romo to go anyway. That's about it when it comes to me. Never miss a game. Look forward to being a part of your community. Thanks.
Welcome to our new home, Rev!

Mad_max

Reaction score
Welcome Rev.