Imagine taking T.J. Watt instead of Taco

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Many times!!!!!
Wow, that explains a lot. Our GM is so bad. :facepalm:

I appreciate you nonetheless. After all, you can't force Jerry to make better decisions. I guess being a billionaire he sees things like crystal balls that tell the future and just takes them for granted. ;)

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I used to be on the other side of the coin, thinking there was no way guys on a website could draft better than the "experts."

Then the 09 draft happened. Lord ha' mercy, that was just stupid. Suddenly I started looking around and saw fellow posters posting much better drafts predraft than what we did.

Oh, and the MO draft. A fellow poster was from Louisana, big LSU fan, and he hated the pick. Mo's scouting report read like a mid round talent. Just like he played, BTW. Know who I was screaming for in that draft? Brockers first, but then I was just sure we were trading up to get Fletcher Cox. I cried a little bit(in between screams) when we took frickin' MO. And shocker of all shockers, he played just like his scouting report said he would.

I have no idea what we use to determine talent, but I do know that a frickin' magazine from Walmart provides better info than what Jerry apparently has.

I’m not sure if he was still here (or came back) for that Claiborne, but Lacewell was a negative influence on drafts for quite a while.

The Cowboys have the scouting department in place for success. They just need to listen to them.

DripTooHard

Reaction score
I’m not sure if he was still here (or came back) for that Claiborne, but Lacewell was a negative influence on drafts for quite a while.

The Cowboys have the scouting department in place for success. They just need to listen to them.

Remember to never bet against the loins. The Watts have genetics. I would take out futures contracts on TJ and JJs kids for the year 2045 right now!

Blackspider214

Reaction score
If we had Watt, we probably do not take Parsons with that high of a pick. We were desperate for a LB since LVE and Jaylon were not long for this team.

Would be an absolutely killer duo, though.