In 8 days 3 hours from this post, the Dak contract window ends!

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
Dak haters M.O:

Trash Dak. Trash stats and posts showing Dak doesn’t suck as much has their eyeballs say he does. Like posts trashing Dak. Claim Dak is average and they don’t “hate” Dak. Continue trashing Dak. Pump up worse QBs because they aren’t Dak.

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
Do you need me to explain my quote? what part don't you understand, i root for Dak and the Cowboys to win every game doesn't mean i like him as our QB. IMO he is a very average QB. Don't know what else i can tell you. As i said earlier, i think Dalton is as good a QB as Dak not better not worse, but 28m cheaper that is my opinion, and he is definately not a bum and i have never called Dak a bum either. So take your condesending BS (which you always go to when confronted with the crap you post, you done it for years) and try play your little game with somebody else. Like i said my quote is pretty self explanatory most people with some intelligence will understand it and understand my position
Maybe I need to be more clear. I think you are a liar who just can’t admit you hate Dak. Your posting history is one that trashes Dak and pumps up
Dalton. If you think they are both average I would expect you to have defended Dak more in the past since he offered great value and not be so up on Dalton now. Makes zero sense to me regardless of how you try to explain it. Your posts don’t match your explanation.

Northern_Cowboy

Reaction score
Maybe I need to be more clear. I think you are a liar who just can’t admit you hate Dak. Your posting history is one that trashes Dak and pumps up
Dalton. If your think they are both average I would expect you to have defended Dak more in the past since he offered great value and not be so up on Dalton now. Makes zero sense to me regardless of how you try to explain it. Your posts don’t match your explanation.

Well you can think whatever you like. I have approx 2700 posts on this site pretty much all of them since Dak took over as QB. Please feel free to find one where i have said i hate Dak. You won't find one. You will however find many where i have said i think he is decent guy, well brought up good head on his shoulders etc etc etc, you will even find a few (not many) where i thought he had a good game and said so. Now you'll also find many many many posts where i have stated i think Dak is average and yes i have used stats to make that case and i have used games where i think he didn't show up to make that case etc, i don't hide from it. So i have at it. I'll keep waiting but i'm pretty sure you won't look for me saying i hate Dak because deep down inside your nothing but a coward who shoots off his mouth and can't back it up when put to the test. You called me a liar now show some backbone and spend the time to try prove it

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
Well you can think whatever you like. I have approx 2700 posts on this site pretty much all of them since Dak took over as QB. Please feel free to find one where i have said i hate Dak. You won't find one. You will however find many where i have said i think he is decent guy, well brought up good head on his shoulders etc etc etc, you will even find a few (not many) where i thought he had a good game and said so. Now you'll also find many many many posts where i have stated i think Dak is average and yes i have used stats to make that case and i have used games where i think he didn't show up to make that case etc, i don't hide from it. So i have at it. I'll keep waiting but i'm pretty sure you won't look for me saying i hate Dak because deep down inside your nothing but a coward who shoots off his mouth and can't back it up when put to the test
None of you guys admit to hating Dak. I am sure you don’t literally “hate” Dak you just hate him being the QB, hate him getting praise or whatever it is.

You may claim you think Dak is average. Good for you. It’s like you think that gives you some Dak hater get out of jail free card.

Here is the reality of the situation, regardless of what you claim. You say he is average which should mean you are in the middle right? You only argue in one direction....against Dak. You never argue for him. If there is a positive post about Dak you argue against it but I’ve never seen you pick up the torch and try to argue against his haters that he isn’t trash.

Now, maybe I missed a topic. I am willing to be open minded. Can you recall a debate you’ve had where Dak was being trashed and you argued for his benefit? If so, what was it and I’ll try to search for the posts tomorrow. If I can find them, I willl happily eat crow.

Northern_Cowboy

Reaction score
None of you guys admit to hating Dak. I am sure you don’t literally “hate” Dak you just hate him being the QB, hate him getting praise or whatever it is.

You may claim you think Dak is average. Good for you. It’s like you think that gives you some Dak hater get out of jail free card.

Here is the reality of the situation, regardless of what you claim. You say he is average which should mean you are in the middle right? You only argue in one direction....against Dak. You never argue for him. If there is a positive post about Dak you argue against it but I’ve never seen you pick up the torch and try to argue against his haters that he isn’t trash.

Now, maybe I missed a topic. I am willing to be open minded. Can you recall a debate you’ve had where Dak was being trashed and you argued for his benefit? If so, what was it and I’ll try to search for the posts tomorrow. If I can find them, I willl happily eat crow.

Your a Coward, you called me a liar now back it up with proof. If not please shut up. As for the rest of your post it is irrelevant until you back up your garbage

leeblair

Reaction score
Just like he did with the franchise tag, I think Dak will agree to just about any offer Jerry makes this week and we could still be saddled with him for years.
Dak turning down any resemblance of big money will probably not happen.
I think we could end up being saddled with him for four years, and just like with Marion Barber, Jr, they will play him regardless of how bad he does because of the contract.

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
Your a Coward, you called me a liar now back it up with proof. If not please shut up. As for the rest of your post is irrelevant until you back up your garbage
Yes, I do believe you are a liar. You argue only against Dak. I will flip through your posts tomorrow and see if I see a pro Dak post. I might shock myself If I see one.

Northern_Cowboy

Reaction score
Yes, I do believe you are a liar. You argue only against Dak. I will flip through your posts tomorrow and see if I see a pro Dak post. I might shock myself If I see one.

Prove it, i know what i have said. And don't try to twist the narrative. You called me a liar cause you said you think i hate Dak (want me to quote you?) show me that post, there is not one and just so everyone can see what i posted here it is again. your post and my response.

Your post,

" Maybe I need to be more clear. I think you are a liar who just can’t admit you hate Dak. Your posting history is one that trashes Dak and pumps up
Dalton. If your think they are both average I would expect you to have defended Dak more in the past since he offered great value and not be so up on Dalton now. Makes zero sense to me regardless of how you try to explain it. Your posts don’t match your explanation."

My response,

"Well you can think whatever you like. I have approx 2700 posts on this site pretty much all of them since Dak took over as QB. Please feel free to find one where i have said i hate Dak. You won't find one. You will however find many where i have said i think he is decent guy, well brought up good head on his shoulders etc etc etc, you will even find a few (not many) where i thought he had a good game and said so. Now you'll also find many many many posts where i have stated i think Dak is average and yes i have used stats to make that case and i have used games where i think he didn't show up to make that case etc, i don't hide from it. So i have at it. I'll keep waiting but i'm pretty sure you won't look for me saying i hate Dak because deep down inside your nothing but a coward who shoots off his mouth and can't back it up when put to the test. You called me a liar now show some backbone and spend the time to try prove it"

Have at it!

Northern_Cowboy

Reaction score

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
Prove it, i know what i have said. And don't try to twist the narrative. You called me a liar cause you said you think i hate Dak (want me to quote you?) show me that post, there is not one and just so everyone can see what i posted here it is again. your post and my response.

Your post,

" Maybe I need to be more clear. I think you are a liar who just can’t admit you hate Dak. Your posting history is one that trashes Dak and pumps up
Dalton. If your think they are both average I would expect you to have defended Dak more in the past since he offered great value and not be so up on Dalton now. Makes zero sense to me regardless of how you try to explain it. Your posts don’t match your explanation."

My response,

"Well you can think whatever you like. I have approx 2700 posts on this site pretty much all of them since Dak took over as QB. Please feel free to find one where i have said i hate Dak. You won't find one. You will however find many where i have said i think he is decent guy, well brought up good head on his shoulders etc etc etc, you will even find a few (not many) where i thought he had a good game and said so. Now you'll also find many many many posts where i have stated i think Dak is average and yes i have used stats to make that case and i have used games where i think he didn't show up to make that case etc, i don't hide from it. So i have at it. I'll keep waiting but i'm pretty sure you won't look for me saying i hate Dak because deep down inside your nothing but a coward who shoots off his mouth and can't back it up when put to the test. You called me a liar now show some backbone and spend the time to try prove it"

Have at it!
Like I said, you don’t have to say you hate Dak to be a hater. You can claim you don’t hate him but when your posting history shows you only bash him and not defend him says more than just occasionally making a statement you think he is a good guy and you just think he is average BS. I will go through serval of your posts tomorrow and count how many anti-Dak posts there are, how many pro-Dak posts there are, and how many pro-Dalton posts there are. The proof is in the pudding. What do you think I will find? From what I can recall you don’t defend Dak, you trash him when you get the change, and you’re pro-Dalton. Do you think I am mischaracterizing that and your posts are going to show something different?

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
Here just to make it easy for you this is from this morning.

https://cowboyszone.com/threads/the-dak-prescott-excuse-thread.459250/page-6#post-10286097
post 106

Now go find the ones where i say i hate Dak
Here just to make it easy for you this is from this morning.

https://cowboyszone.com/threads/the-dak-prescott-excuse-thread.459250/page-6#post-10286097
post 106

Now go find the ones where i say i hate Dak
LOL. That is not pro-Dak. It just tries to explain why you aren’t sold on him. You still only argue in one direction...down for Dak but never up for him.

Northern_Cowboy

Reaction score
Like I said, you don’t have to say you hate Dak to be a hater. You can claim you don’t hate him but when your posting history shows you only bash him and not defend him says more than just occasionally making a statement you think he is a good guy and you just think he is average BS. I will go through serval of your posts tomorrow and count how many anti-Dak posts there are, how many pro-Dak posts there are, and how many pro-Dalton posts there are. The proof is in the pudding. What do you think I will find? From what I can recall you don’t defend Dak, you trash him when you get the change, and you’re pro-Dalton. Do you think I am mischaracterizing that and your posts are going to show something different?

I don't defend him because i think he is average, doesn't mean i hate him. That's your position now go prove it. Nobody around here gets to call me a liar and not back it up with my own words

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
I don't defend him because i think he is average, doesn't mean i hate him. That's your position now go prove it. Nobody around here gets to call me a liar and not back it up with my own words
You think Dalton is average right? You’ve done more defending of Dalton in this thread than you ever have for Dak. It can’t be the money because you wouldn’t defend Dak’s outstanding value over the last 4 years. Why is that? There has to be a reason that isn’t about money.

Northern_Cowboy

Reaction score
LOL. That is not pro-Dak. It just tries to explain why you aren’t sold on him. You still only argue in one direction...down for Dak but never up for him.

I have never stated i am pro Dak, not at all, you are trying to run from what you called me by trying to make a big deal out of me saying that when looking thru my posts you will find the occasional one (not may) where i said he had a good game. No where will you find a post where i said i hate Dak back so up your garbage or stop posting! Please. As for the post i gave you from this morning does that post not have me saying "Dak had a great rookie season" what part of that do you not understand? is that no me acknowledging he did something good?

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
I have never stated i am pro Dak, not at all, you are trying to run from what you called me by trying to make a big deal out of me saying that when looking thru my posts you will find the occasional one (not may) where i said he had a good game. No where will you find a post where i said i hate Dak back so up your garbage or stop posting! Please. As for the post i gave you from this morning does that post not have me saying "Dak had a great rookie season" what part of that do you not understand? is that no me acknowledging he did something good?
Of course you are not pro-Dak. You are clearly anti-Dak. You still go to bat for Dalton and you have not for Dak. There is a reason for that. I ask why? You claim they are both average yet you speak down about Dak and up about Dalton. Makes zero sense to me. You haven’t offered a logical explanation why.

Northern_Cowboy

Reaction score
You think Dalton is average right? You’ve done more defending of Dalton in this thread than you ever have for Dak. It can’t be the money because you wouldn’t defend Dak’s outstanding value over the last 4 years. Why is that? There has to be a reason that isn’t about money.

I didn't have to defend Dalton i pointed that he won 50 of his 1st 76 games in the NFL and asked you how you would consider that being a bum. The topic was about what you called Dalton, that is why the discussion was about him. I've already said he is average the same as i think Dak is except i did say i think Dalton is a better passer and Dak a better runner. Of course you had no real answer because nobody with any football knowledge would say that a guy who won 50 of his 1st 76 games is a bum. Now again go back up your garbage. You may think i'm going to stop but i promise you if you think you can call me a liar without proof you are very very mistaken. I stand behind everything i post and until you find a post with me saying i hate Dak (which there is not) i will call you out for it as long as you are on this forum, every chance i get. You only have one other alternative. I'll let you figure out what that is

Northern_Cowboy

Reaction score
Of course you are not pro-Dak. You are clearly anti-Dak. You still go to bat for Dalton and you have not for Dak. There is a reason for that. I ask why? You claim they are both average yet you speak down about Dak and up about Dalton. Makes zero sense to me. You haven’t offered a logical explanation why.

I haven't gone to bat for Dalton i only wanted to know how you think a guy who won 50 of his 1st 76 games is a bum? it was really a simple question and yes at 3m per season over 31m per season if i think both are average with roughly the same talent level who do you think i'm going to want?

No go back up your garbage and prove what you think i am by finding posts where i say i hate Dak, before you lose anymore credibility

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
I didn't have to defend Dalton i pointed that he won 50 of his 1st 76 games in the NFL and asked you how you would consider that being a bum. The topic was about what you called Dalton, that is why the discussion was about him. I've already said he is average the same as i think Dak is except i did say i think Dalton is a better passer and Dak a better runner. Of course you had no real answer because nobody with any football knowledge would say that a guy who won 50 of his 1st 76 games is a bum. Now again go back up your garbage. You may think i'm going to stop but i promise you if you think you can call me a liar without proof you are very very mistaken. I stand behind everything i post and until you find a post with me saying i hate Dak (which there is not) i will call you out for it as long as you are on this forum, every chance i get. You only have one other alternative. I'll let you figure out what that is
Of course there isn’t a post where you blatantly say you hate Dak. Seems like you are wrapped up in the terminology. Let me try to rephrase. When you post about Dak do you think you are a glass half empty or glass half full poster?

Your posting history from what I have seen is you constantly harp on the negatives and don’t concentrate on the positives. As a matter of fact, you argue against the positives. On the Internet, that is hating, regardless of how you try to spin it.

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score

Here is you calling Dak a bum:

Dalton is gambling he can beat out this bum, either because he holds out of training camp or he just outperforms him in camp or the Cowboys get off to a slow start and he gets an oppourunity during the season. So he took 3m and bet on himself for one season and if it pays off for him he will probably finish his career in Dallas as the starter. And anybody who thinks he wasn't given some kind of assurance from JJ that he will be given a chance (even if JJ was just BS'ing him just to sing him) is fooling themselves.
My personel bet is during training camp when the recievers (who know Dalton was a starter for 8 years and took his team to the playoffs 4 times and was a 3 time pro-bowler) is hitting them in the hands and in stride on crossing routes with his passes while Dak's are at their knees or over their head or behind then or stretched out in front of them, there will be a subtle shift towards Dalton and even if Dak keeps the job going into the season any kind of slow start will just build more and more pressure on Dak, the coaches and JJ to give Dalton a chance...and at some point they will

You can apologize now.

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
Never called Dak a bum and never will.

You sure about that? :lmao:

Dalton is gambling he can beat out this bum, either because he holds out of training camp or he just outperforms him in camp or the Cowboys get off to a slow start and he gets an oppourunity during the season. So he took 3m and bet on himself for one season and if it pays off for him he will probably finish his career in Dallas as the starter. And anybody who thinks he wasn't given some kind of assurance from JJ that he will be given a chance (even if JJ was just BS'ing him just to sing him) is fooling themselves.
My personel bet is during training camp when the recievers (who know Dalton was a starter for 8 years and took his team to the playoffs 4 times and was a 3 time pro-bowler) is hitting them in the hands and in stride on crossing routes with his passes while Dak's are at their knees or over their head or behind then or stretched out in front of them, there will be a subtle shift towards Dalton and even if Dak keeps the job going into the season any kind of slow start will just build more and more pressure on Dak, the coaches and JJ to give Dalton a chance...and at some point they will

This is called case closed. Checkmate. Game over. Nice try, try again.