In 8 days 3 hours from this post, the Dak contract window ends!

Northern_Cowboy

Reaction score
Sure but average Dak for $465k wasn’t good though. Makes total sense.

No it wasn't what did we win with that 465K we wasted 4 years and that has nothing to do with 3m vs 31m, still give me the same average guy for 3m if they are both average. let me put it to you this way. Dak at 465k vs Dalton at his salary last couple of years 18m (i think) give me Dak at 465. Is that what you want to hear?

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
Because i think he is average and not capable of leading this team not because i hate him
Dude, on the internet when you harp on the negatives and diminish the positives like you do with Dak, that is hating.

I think Zeke’s s a great running back. I focus on his weaknesses. I am a Zeke hater. I don’t actually hate Zeke, I just focus on his negatives. That’s what you do with Dak. It’s hating. You can try to dance around it all you want. Call it whatever you want, you focus on his limitations.

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
No it wasn't what did we win with that 465K we wasted 4 years and that has nothing to do with 3m vs 31m, still give me the same average guy for 3m if they are both average
Exactly. So average for $465k sucks but average for $3 million is acceptable? How about wanting something better than average and not trying to pump up Dalton?

Northern_Cowboy

Reaction score
Dude, on the internet when you harp on the negatives and diminish the positives like you do with Dak, that is hating.

I think Zeke’s s a great running back. I focus on his weaknesses. I am a Zeke hater. I don’t actually hate Zeke, I just focus on his negatives. That’s what you do with Dak. It’s hating. You can try to dance around it all you want. Call it whatever you want, you focus on his limitations.

No it wasn't what did we win with that 465K we wasted 4 years and that has nothing to do with 3m vs 31m, still give me the same average guy for 3m if they are both average. let me put it to you this way. Dak at 465k vs Dalton at his salary last couple of years 18m (i think) give me Dak at 465. Is that what you want to hear?

Northern_Cowboy

Reaction score
Exactly. So average for $465k sucks but average for $3 million is acceptable? How about wanting something better than average and not trying to pump up Dalton?

Compare apples to apples 3m vs 31m take the 3m guy that is where we are at all other things between the 2 being equal

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
I just wonder why you treat two average QBs differently. You weren’t fine with Dak at $465k but are fine with Dalton at $3 million.

I could accept this rational if you were fine with Dak and his value and just don’t want to go up to a high salary. The problem is you have never been fine with Dak at any price. Not sure why you’re down with Dalton now at $3 million and up to $7 million if he plays. It’s not value or you should have been head over heals happy with the value Dak provided. It just doesn’t make sense to me.

Northern_Cowboy

Reaction score

Thats people around here call people who disagree with them. And i focus on his limitations because i believe he has alot of them

Northern_Cowboy

Reaction score
I just wonder why you treat two average QBs differently. You weren’t fine with Dak at $465k but are fine with Dalton at $3 million.

I could accept this rational if you were fine with Dak and his value and just don’t want to go up to a high salary. The problem is you have never been fine with Dak at any price. Not sure why you’re done with Dalton now at $3 million and up to $7 million if he plays. It’s not value or you should have been head over heals happy with the value Dak provided. It just doesn’t make sense to me.
Ok who was Dak competing with at 465K? Nobody, you think i was gonna say throw Copper Rush in there because he makes 300k a year? I already answered this for you Dak at 465K or Dalton at 18m (his salary last year i think) and i said give me Dak look at 4 or 5 posts earlier. But Dalton at 3m vs Dak at 31m give me Dalton

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
Thats people around here call people who disagree with them. And i focus on his limitations because i believe he has alot of them
Something positive comes up, you’re trying to convince people it really isn’t a positive. That’s fine. It’s also hating.

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
Ok who was Dak competing with at 465K? Nobody, you think i was gonna say throw Copper Rush in there because he makes 300k a year? I already answered this for you Dak at 465K or Dalton at 18m (his salary last year i think) and i said give me Dak look at 4 or 5 posts earlier. But Dalton at 3m vs Dak at 31m give me Dalton
Who did you want to come in and take his place since you thought he had too many limitations?

Northern_Cowboy

Reaction score
Something positive comes up, you’re trying to convince people it really isn’t a positive. That’s fine. It’s also hating.

What came up positive? you and i have different terms for the word hate. And i do not hate Dak never have, not everybody can be an elite/franchise QB

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
What came up positive? you and i have different terms for the word hate. And i do not hate Dak never have, not everybody can be an elite/franchise QB
Well maybe there is a better term to describe someone who focuses most of their attention on the negatives. Will use a thesaurus tomorrow. Maybe pessimists is a better term.

Northern_Cowboy

Reaction score
Well maybe there is a better term to describe someone who focuses most of their attention on the negatives. Will use a thesaurus tomorrow. Maybe pessimists is a better term.

I would accept pessimist, it's much closer to what i think about when talking about Dak more so than the word hate. I would also accept the word dislike but only when used in talking about him as a QB. You see to me it's not personel it just what i think about Dak and his talent as a QB to Dak supporters it's always personal

blueblood70

Reaction score
That would have more effect if you post this on the 15th at 10 PM.
so the OP should pot have posted this 8 days ago for us to post and follow?? get passed it..we are keeping the countdown alive..

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Dak wasn't even 3 years old the last time the Cowboys played in a Super Bowl. No wonder he doesn't want a long-term deal.