In 8 days 3 hours from this post, the Dak contract window ends!

cowboyblue22

Reaction score
it dak wants to be in the championship game or in the super bowl he will have to find ad different team that is run like a pro team with competent people in charge

HellCrowe

Reaction score
Enjoy this calm before the storm where there are very minimal Dak conversations about leverage, his statistics, and who and how he is better than other QBs for approximately 1 day and 13 hours. After that, the narrative will change and it’ll ramp back up again.

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Yes Parcells built a disclipned unit that was turning a corner in a big way. Wade Phillips won games with a talented squad Parcells built, but he couldn't get the team ready for the important games that mattered most. Garrett was the same way.

i agree...initially i believe it was reported that Parcells was just too disappointed after Romo botched the hold that cost them the playoff game against Seattle....later i heard Parcells back off that sentiment ( i believe to spare Romo guilt for life )

but if Parcells would have stayed on...i guarantee we would have gotten at least 2 super bowl wins

cds99

Reaction score
Can't wait so we can find someone else to talk about day in, day out.

WillieBeamen

BoysfanfromNY
Reaction score
source.gif

EGTuna

Reaction score
Unbelievable. I'm sure it won't be a distraction this season (if there's a season). Doing things The Washington Professional Football Team way is the worst paradigm to follow.

csirl

Reaction score
Has anyone established a support group or helpliine for the Dakadelpians?

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Has anyone established a support group or helpliine for the Dakadelpians?
There's not support group. Dak fans aren't the ones with egg on their face. Cowboy fans and the Jones's are. If they got rid of DAk that's one thing. But they are about to foolishly let him raise his value more once again and try to sign him again next year or lose him for nothing. Its moronic.

Philmonroe

Reaction score
There's not support group. Dak fans aren't the ones with egg on their face. Cowboy fans and the Jones's are. If they got rid of DAk that's one thing. But they are about to foolishly let him raise his value more once again and try to sign him again next year or lose him for nothing. Its moronic.
Dak Cousins isn't raising anything. He'll most likely be the same average QB he is now and this will be another offseason of junk. Hopefully he Kirk Cousins himself and goes to another team after most likely being his average self this year. If he truly improves which I seriously doubt guess the Joneses will have to seriously consider bringing him back at a crazy price.