In Conclusion, I Blame Garrett

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It wasn't me that supported and defended Garrett for 10 years on here. You ran to his defense every time someone said something bad about him. You were the one saying your hero was a good coach and was doing a good job. YOU supported him being our coach.

Heck you even claimed that Garrett was the victim here and was saddled with a lack of talent. The poor guy. LOL

Your reputation is what it is. AGAIN...…….a reputation you have yourself to blame for.

I am simply they guy that got it right in regards to Garrett and will never let you forget you got it wrong.

It's also a 'reputation' that carries beyond this forum. He's a joke in other places as well.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It wasn't me that supported and defended Garrett for 10 years on here. You ran to his defense every time someone said something bad about him. You were the one saying your hero was a good coach and was doing a good job. YOU supported him being our coach.

Heck you even claimed that Garrett was the victim here and was saddled with a lack of talent. The poor guy. LOL

Your reputation is what it is. AGAIN...…….a reputation you have yourself to blame for.

I am simply they guy that got it right in regards to Garrett and will never let you forget you got it wrong.

If I lean in too close, you’re going to try to squirt me in the face with that fake flower again, aren’t you, you sneaky guy! I’m not falling for *that* again.

You make as many dumb posts as you like. I think I’ll be able to handle them somehow.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
I'm glad that you actually had the guts to respond this time. I wanted to share this news with you. And to make sure that you and everyone else on this forum sees it.

You're not just a joke here on this forum, your reputation carries over to other message boards as well. Your name is the butt of jokes everywhere and being called Idgit is considered the highest form of insult, even where curses are allowed.

I hope you feel great about that, because that's who you are, and that's your reputation. Not just here, but you're infamous elsewhere as well.

That's reality.

But you go ahead and get back to the delusional world that you clearly live in where you believe that what you think about anything even matters anymore.
:lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer:

BOOOOOM!!!!!!

Please let me know what other message boards this happens on as I want to join in the fun.

Is he really LEGENDARY? LOL

But according to him, he never said any of it. :lmao2::lmao:

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
If I lean in too close, you’re going to try to squirt me in the face with that fake flower again, aren’t you, you sneaky guy! I’m not falling for *that* again.

You make as many dumb posts as you like. I think I’ll be able to handle them somehow.

Insulting your bettors doesn't help your cause.

Dumb posts?...………..like saying Garrett is a good coach? Like that one?

Last edited:

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It's also a 'reputation' that carries beyond this forum. He's a joke in other places as well.

Lol! There are idiots all over the internet. Who knew?

You don’t need to be passive/aggressive stash. I know my disrespect drives you so crazy so that you can’t keep from hovering. I’m your catnip. You can admit it.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
I mentioned before in another thread Jeff Cavanaugh and others complaining on twitter live during games about the offensive playcalling. Here's Jeff talking about research based on last year.

Basically the worst thing we did (in terms of getting yards) on first down was run the football. The best thing we did was play action. So obviously there were more runs than play action on first down.

This is the sort of thing that happens when you don't self scout/use analytics (or maybe they did and just chose to ignore that input).

edit: Pretty sure this is what he was referring to:

but it was all Dak's fault. he is not starting material and according to many he is not even a top 32 QB.....so if Dak sucks, then Garrett was a good coach and we shouldn't have fired him.

of if Garrett Sucks, then Dak did incredible working with such incompetence.

I am sure dak detractors, will try to spin that little pin hole to blame garrett and dak at the same time.....so let the spinning begin...

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Insulting your bettors doesn't help your cause.

Dumb posts?...………..like saying Garrett is a good coach? Like that one?

The word you were looking for was “betters.” I’m insulting my “betters.”

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Lol! There are idiots all over the internet. Who knew?

You don’t need to be passive/aggressive stash. I know my disrespect drives you so crazy so that you can’t keep from hovering. I’m your catnip. You can admit it.

I'm glad you think so. I could care less about your "respect", in fact I'd be concerned if I got it. Your opinions on anything or anyone stopped having merit or credibility a long time ago. It's amazing that you can still show your face around here.

The fact is that you're my punching bag. The easy victim and the guy who still can't admit what is obvious to the rest of the world. You've become a bad joke around here. Congratulations.

Everybody gets the joke except you, the butt of it.

eromeopolk

Reaction score
Garrett lasted five years to long as the HC and seven years to long in the organization.
Actually it was 20 years too long with the organization and 8 1/2 years too long as the HC. He show he learn absolutely nothing from Jimmy Johnson, Norv Turner, Ernie Zampese, Chan Gailey, or Troy Aikman.

He did not take any of the advice Johnson gave him to be successful as the HC (The Walk Around Coach debate). He was just a extremely comfortable puppet for Jerry Jones to be owner, GM, and de facto HC of the Dallas Cowboys excluding the Johnson, Gailey, and Parcells years.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I'm glad you think so. I could care less about your "respect", in fact I'd be concerned if I got it. Your opinions on anything or anyone stopped having merit or credibility a long time ago. It's amazing that you can still show your face around here.

The fact is that you're my punching bag. The easy victim and the guy who still can't admit what is obvious to the rest of the world. You've become a bad joke around here. Congratulations.

Everybody gets the joke except you, the butt of it.

Cool. Just remember that it’s always you following me around that starts our exchanges, and not the other way around. And it’s always you, passive-aggressively referring to me directly in a quote of another poster when you feel like you want some attention from your “punching bag.”

If you want to claim victory for it, keep the ‘pummeling’ up. I wouldn’t even notice it if you weren’t going out of your way to let me know it’s happening.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Cool. Just remember that it’s always you following me around that starts our exchanges, and not the other way around. And it’s always you, passive-aggressively referring to me directly in a quote of another poster when you feel like you want some attention from your “punching bag.”

No, it's clearly noticeable that you try to avoid me at all costs. You should. I wouldn't like that regular trip to the woodshed either. But I notice the same "passive-aggressive" behavior you try to project on me. Like when someone else compliments me as a quality poster and you make sure to leave me off of the response. The only person you 'fool' is yourself.

If you want to claim victory for it, keep the ‘pummeling’ up. I wouldn’t even notice it if you weren’t going out of your way to let me know it’s happening.

Oh I will. Every time you have the nerve to try to act condescending to anyone else, or to create your alternate history of exactly who and what your hero Jason Garrett was, I'll be there. To set you and the record straight.

gjkoeppen

Reaction score
I mentioned before in another thread Jeff Cavanaugh and others complaining on twitter live during games about the offensive playcalling. Here's Jeff talking about research based on last year.

Basically the worst thing we did (in terms of getting yards) on first down was run the football. The best thing we did was play action. So obviously there were more runs than play action on first down.

This is the sort of thing that happens when you don't self scout/use analytics (or maybe they did and just chose to ignore that input).

edit: Pretty sure this is what he was referring to:

I just don't get why people are still whining about Garrett STILL. He's no long with the Cowboys so why continue to whine about him. I'm amazed you're not still whining about the Cowboys signing Ryan Leaf too.

visionary

Reaction score
No worries. Though, to be fair loving him and recognizing that he was terribly unappreciated by most fans here aren’t the same things. Also, I said before the season started last year that he shouldn’t be extended if he couldn’t get a good team to the post season in a contract year, so I’m. It exactly lamenting him being gone. I’m just still defending against the stupid variety of irrational criticism he gets too much of.

:lmao::lmao:

that U turn will take some impressive revisionist history from the most vociferous and blind Garrett apologist on CZ

:muttley:

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
:lmao::lmao:

that U turn will take some impressive revisionist history from the most vociferous and blind Garrett apologist on CZ

:muttley:

054e7b4672681467e266adddeec83161.jpg

Eanwen

Reaction score
I just don't get why people are still whining about Garrett STILL. He's no long with the Cowboys so why continue to whine about him. I'm amazed you're not still whining about the Cowboys signing Ryan Leaf too.

It was a joke title about something serious. I really should have learned my lesson from the last time I did that. :(
I'll be more careful in the future.