In Reality, how are ticket sales at new stadium going..

adallastiger

Reaction score
My understanding is that sales are slow. I have a number of friends that have tickets now, but are not willing to pay the license fees to get new seats, so they are passing...

Article in Dallas Morning News recently said they are 85% sold out, or something along those lines. I doubt it. I personally don't think they are anything like that.

I just don't think there are all sorts of people in this economy who can pay those rates.

Okay, any thoughts on how things REALLY ARE? No question, there is HUGE pressure on the team to perform at AT LEAST...and I mean AT LEAST get to the NFC Championship game.

Anyone have any true idea how sales for next year really are going? Do you have tickets now? Are you renewing?

Just curious...

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
People are staying away in droves due to passing on DeAngelo Williams in the 2006 Draft.

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I was wondering the same thing. First everyone was complaining about the steep prices. Then all of a sudden, it's darn near sold out. The truth probalby lies somewhere in the middle. A bunch of empty seats would be an embarrassment after bragging about 80,000 seats with the capacity for 100,000.

Reaction score
Boyzmamacita;2477730 said:
I was wondering the same thing. First everyone was complaining about the steep prices. Then all of a sudden, it's darn near sold out. The truth probalby lies somewhere in the middle. A bunch of empty seats would be an embarrassment after bragging about 80,000 seats with the capacity for 100,000.

I will pay for season tickets as long as Abigail is still a cheerleader...yea Abigail (someone post a pic becuase i can't)...help a brother here...

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Quarterback Coach;2477740 said:
I will pay for season tickets as long as Abigail is still a cheerleader...yea Abigail (someone post a pic becuase i can't)...help a brother here...

Here's Abigail with a lucky fan.

http://img.***BLOCKED***/albums/v735/BoyzMama/DCC_08AbigailK-unveiling.gif

Here's a studio shot

http://img.***BLOCKED***/albums/v735/BoyzMama/DCC_08Abigail-starmag1.jpg

cmacch

Reaction score
Quarterback Coach;2477740 said:

82565362.jpg

So...what's in it for me?? :)

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
Call up ticket sales and try to get season tickets in a decent section. See how that works out.

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
Hostile;2477616 said:
People are staying away in droves due to passing on DeAngelo Williams in the 2006 Draft.
:laugh2: well done sir

I just think people don't have 20 grand lyin around...

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
So the ticket office tells you how sales are going and you say you dont believe it but have nothing to back up your position/?

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I bought my season tickets back in the begining of April.

Remember you have the option of paying for the seating license over 30 years.

You also have the right to sell them at a profit.

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
dadymat;2477765 said:
see avatar............
That is not Abigail. That is Christina Parker who is no longer on the squad, although she still makes appearances on behalf of the organization.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
I gotta say Abigail Klein is the prettiest cheerleader I've seen in many years.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
the cowboys just sent out info to season ticket holders last week.

The new stadium is at 85% capacity.

there are 3500 reserved seats left and 6000 club seats.

have no fear, the club seats will be gone even if corporations have to buy them and the 3500 seats will sell also.