In the playoffs who is Dak better than?

Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by Mobinvans, Jan 23, 2022.

1. MajesticRey

MajesticRey Well-Known Member

743 Messages
    682 Likes Received
    His draft analysis:
    Hard to find an NFL comp for Prescott because he's built like Donovan McNabb, but lacks McNabb's ability and polish. Prescott has NFL size, mobility and enough arm, but the tape shows a player who must improve his mechanics, poise and quickness through his progressions if he is to become a full-time starter in the NFL. There are absolutely draftable traits and upside, but he will need extended work to smooth out his flaws. Until then, a team would be wise to utilize him on short-yardage packages.

Well that sounds pretty accurate to me. Even then, Dak can be surprisingly accurate on deep throws when he’s feeling loose and not afraid to take chances.

Obviously our OC hasn’t been smart enough to account for Dak’s strengths and weaknesses, which further compounds the problem.

2. MountaineerCowboy

MountaineerCowboy Well-Known Member

13,088 Messages
    25,265 Likes Received
    My knowledge of player evaluation and football owned you all year.

You was wrong every step of the way about players and this team.

3. Doomsday101

Doomsday101 Well-Known Member

104,032 Messages
    32,731 Likes Received
    They were good enough to get into post season and brought in a very good defense, with a strong run team. I don't excuse the play of Dallas but again you make mistakes in post season you pay the price.

TheMarathonContinues likes this.
  4. TheMarathonContinues

TheMarathonContinues Well-Known Member

53,675 Messages
    47,675 Likes Received
    You're a liar....I don't even operate like that lol. I don't make stupid claims like "this guy is elite...this guy isn't". That's crap you do and you were wrong on the draft. Wrong on every accord.

Why are you wasting your talents here? Why are you not a scout? Not here of course but go to Philly or Giants and be a scout or Washington.....

5. nate dizzle

nate dizzle Well-Known Member

3,713 Messages
    5,415 Likes Received
    So have Dak's. At least Murray can still make things happen with his legs. And he's only going into his 4th year, not his 7th.

6. MountaineerCowboy

13,088 Messages
    25,265 Likes Received
    You were wrong every step of the way.

Own it, and use it to get better, not bitter.

7. kskboys

kskboys Well-Known Member

32,339 Messages
    35,020 Likes Received
    If Kyler were 6-2, he'd be top 5.

8. nate dizzle

nate dizzle Well-Known Member

3,713 Messages
    5,415 Likes Received
    Carr has had 24 4th quarter comebacks and 30 game winning drives in 2 more seasons than Dak who has had 10 and 17. So basically 2x more in 2 more years.

9. CWR

CWR Well-Known Member

17,811 Messages
    26,030 Likes Received
    Week 1.

10. Aerolithe_Lion

Aerolithe_Lion Well-Known Member

7,288 Messages
    7,412 Likes Received
    Because Dak isn't behind as often and Carr....

11. blueblood70

blueblood70 Well-Known Member

26,570 Messages
    19,265 Likes Received
    disagree

tanny = Dak s slightly better
    Jimmy=Dak clearly better
    Carr =Dak coin flip maybe

i have a dak around 10 now but first 8 games he was 5th..

12. blueblood70

blueblood70 Well-Known Member

26,570 Messages
    19,265 Likes Received
    really he won the Seattle playoff game like that also he scored 18 against green bay in 2016 in the 4th, hes been in many where hes led them back so never or ever are FALSE. Lately no but hes done it before.

NE game this year i believe he had to come back to tie then the game winner in OT, calls' shootouts are rare anyway so hard to find those

13. TheMarathonContinues

53,675 Messages
    47,675 Likes Received
    Why are you not a professional scout sir? Why are you wasting your talents here? Are you hoping to get a job on here lol?

14. CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninHouston CowboysFaninDC

22,854 Messages
    11,909 Likes Received
    why does that matter? why the insistance of this board on ranking QBs...

reality says Dak is the QB of this team for the next two years at least, if not three.
    Reality says we are not going to bring another QB in FA that would could replace Dak because it would be financially impossible
    and if Dak is the worst Playoff QB, then I guess he did good leading his team to win NFCE and playoffs.... I mean if Dak is truly average then he exceeded expectations? no?

I am sure there will be another 50 ranking the QBs and QB comparison threads.

15. CowboyFrog

CowboyFrog Well-Known Member

5,020 Messages
    4,525 Likes Received
    Every QB that didnt go 1 and done is better

16. TheMarathonContinues

53,675 Messages
    47,675 Likes Received
    So are we talking about Murray or Dak lol? You guys kill me you will make a million excuses for every other QB but when it comes to Dak...nothing...

17. TheHerd

TheHerd Well-Known Member

9,521 Messages
    10,336 Likes Received
    :hammer:

18. MountaineerCowboy

13,088 Messages
    25,265 Likes Received
    You don't have to be a scout to be able to recognize who is good and who is not.

Maybe to someone like you it's really hard, but to most it's not that difficult to see these things.

19. BermyStar

BermyStar Well-Known Member

1,401 Messages
    1,999 Likes Received
    I'm a Dak supporter but I'd take Burrow over him.

20. CowboyFrog

CowboyFrog Well-Known Member

5,020 Messages
    4,525 Likes Received

This year the QB's that won a playoff game are better, the ones that did not are the same....anything else is just hypocritical. I dont care about history or what they have done THIS YEAR those are the facts.

TheMarathonContinues likes this.