In the playoffs who is Dak better than?

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
You don't have to be a scout to be able to recognize who is good and who is not.

Maybe to someone like you it's really hard, but to most it's not that difficult to see these things.
You said you were right about player evaluations all year...you have a great eye for NFL talent why are you wasting your gifts here?

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
This year the QB's that won a playoff game are better, the ones that did not are the same....anything else is just hypocritical. I dont care about history or what they have done THIS YEAR those are the facts.
So, after the Super Bowl there is 1 good QB and the rest are all on the same level?

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I'm a Dak supporter but I'd take Burrow over him.
I'd take Burrow too but his question is legit. What has Burrow done that Dak hasn't? These guys like Herbert and Burrow...just seems premature personally. But I know i'd for sure take Burrow and Herbert over Dak we saw at the end of the season. I'd take a lot of guys over that.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
You said you were right about player evaluations all year...you have a great eye for NFL talent why are you wasting your gifts here?

He bet on 31 QB's to 1 thats not talent thats great odds.....

He also wouldnt bet on it but basically said it would be Rodgers or Brady so hes wrong on both...He certainly would not have bet on Jimmy G...

nate dizzle

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
So are we talking about Murray or Dak lol? You guys kill me you will make a million excuses for every other QB but when it comes to Dak...nothing...
Both, since we were asked who we thought Dak was better than. I don't think he's better than Murray.

BermyStar

Reaction score
In my opinion Dak is better than:

Jimmy G
Hurts
Tannehill
Kyler Murray
Carr
Big Ben
Mac Jones

BermyStar

Reaction score
I'd take Burrow too but his question is legit. What has Burrow done that Dak hasn't? These guys like Herbert and Burrow...just seems premature personally. But I know i'd for sure take Burrow and Herbert over Dak we saw at the end of the season. I'd take a lot of guys over that.

For me just watching these guys on tape coming out of college and in the NFL. Not so much about what they've done but looking at their traits, I love Burrow's accuracy and his arrogance... full disclosure, I am an LSU fan lol

And tbf Burrow has advanced to the AFC championship game with a piss poor OL.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
He bet on 31 QB's to 1 thats not talent thats great odds.....
I mean its truly a joke honestly. He thinks saying "Dak sucks" means he's a player evaluator lol. He's bragging and boasting about Dak but said this just a few months ago......

I like Dak. I think he's playing great.

I do not like Rocky at all though.

Its all a joke of a troll job lol.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
For me just watching these guys on tape coming out of college and in the NFL. Not so much about what they've done but looking at their traits, I love Burrow's accuracy and his arrogance... full disclosure, I am an LSU fan lol

And tbf Burrow has advanced to the AFC championship game with a piss poor OL.
I think there's something to be said about Dak in college with talent that was not good enough to get drafted as opposed to what a guy like Burrow had which was NFL 1st round talent all around him.

I'm with you though...Burrow the real deal...you never know how a guy translate into the NFL but he's checking all the boxes.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Both, since we were asked who we thought Dak was better than. I don't think he's better than Murray.
Then you must be blind if you saw Murray in the playoffs and saw how piss poor he played and think he's better right now....since we are talking about the playoffs right?

Frosty

Bigdog24
Reaction score
disagree

tanny = Dak s slightly better
Jimmy=Dak clearly better
Carr =Dak coin flip maybe

i have a dak around 10 now but first 8 games he was 5th..

Agree with your take, accept for DAK being better than Jimmy G. Over five seasons, Jimmy is now 35-15, including wins in four of the five playoff games and a SuperBowl appearance.... What has DAK done...NOTHING spectacle except achieving garbage stats.. Yes Jimmy G is a game manager....but like or not he has a record of winning in the playoffs....and DAK doesn't

starman22

Reaction score
Just my opinion, but I would think elite is a little more selective than 25% of the starting qb's in the league.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
I mean its truly a joke honestly. He thinks saying "Dak sucks" means he's a player evaluator lol. He's bragging and boasting about Dak but said this just a few months ago......

The "I like Dak" part was before his true colors came out with the "bandwagon fans" comment when he was getting criticized for playing bad and then him condoning violence against the officials.

The one thing he had going for him, his likeability, is now gone.

Also, he was playing great at the time. All you're doing is showing that I am a straight shooter when it comes to Dak. I praise him when he's playing good and criticize him when he plays bad.

So, weirdly enough, thank you for digging that post out to show others that I call em how I see em. Because I would have never took the time to do it myself.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score

Its what he is here for, its easy to see for sure.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Agree with your take, accept for DAK being better than Jimmy G. Over five seasons, Jimmy is now 35-15, including wins in four of the five playoff games and a SuperBowl appearance.... What has DAK done...NOTHING spectacle except achieving garbage stats.. Yes Jimmy G is a game manager....but like or not he has a record of winning in the playoffs....and DAK doesn't
as qb not wins and losses. Sorry my eyes say daks clearly better then JG.

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
Man its crap....saying Dak is top 5 is one thing. Sure. Things were a little different this offseason. Burrow and Herbert didn't come along and slide into the conversation......I've never heard people use the word "elite".......

Love that about Dak. And how hard he works and gets better and better. I think he is an elite QB

Same here and only because of last year. I think he's already borderline top 5 and in the elite status and if he stays healthy this year he will prove me correct.

Your backpedaling In this case we know he elite. That’s why we paid him

Considering this new information Ronnie has brought to the argument I now believe wholeheartedly that Dak is elite

It was amazing. I know we're 0-1, but I'm proud of the Cowboys! To go toe to toe with the World Champs and the Goat, and the fact we came so close to beating them on the road, that was incredible!! Oh, and you know you have an elite QB when Tom Brady goes looking for him to congratulate him on a game well played. Also, you know you have an elite QB when Brady's first comments after the game are about how great your QB is. Brady did both of those with Dak. For those that somehow still rip on Dak, Brady knows a little bit more about great QB play than you do. Also, Bruce Arians was gushing over Dak in the press conference after the game.

Dak's become the new generation of elite/greatness in quarterbacks. Only 4 left from the older generation. Worthlisberger Wodgers, Wussell & Wrady.

there are going to be those who want to see it for multiple seasons before they accept that he's an elite QB.

Dak is an elite QB right now.

Dak is elite.

Dak is ELITE now no question about it.

What the Dak trolls have been fighting so badly for 5 years is official.

Only looked up select threads that you'd expect posts like this in, there are many many more. These are all regular members here with 1000's of posts, no drivebys

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
The "I like Dak" part was before his true colors came out with the "bandwagon fans" comment when he was getting criticized for playing bad and then him condoning violence against the officials.

The one thing he had going for him, his likeability, is now gone.

Also, he was playing great at the time. All you're doing is showing that I am a straight shooter when it comes to Dak. I praise him when he's playing good and criticize him when he plays bad.

So, weirdly enough, thank you for digging that post out to show others that I call em how I see em. Because I would have never took the time to do it myself.

You say so much crap you don't even remember saying it lol. You didn't say that last week lol...you said that a few months ago that you like Dak. But now your "player evaluation" is correct.

I like Dak. I think he's playing great.

I do not like Rocky at all though.

Just a few months ago you said you like Dak and he's playing great.....

Diggs and Parsons are culture changers. That's for sure.

Dak is the leader of the offense, but Diggs and Parsons are the leaders of the defense.

You had all this praise for Dak....do you not remember making these comments sir?