In the playoffs who is Dak better than?

MajesticRey

Reaction score
Better team.

Are you trying to argue that Dak has been hampered by a Lions level type roster? Because if you are, just when I thought you couldn't say something more bizarre than you already had, you come up with this.
Not Lions level, but clearly not at the level of the rest of the postseason contenders either.

People reading my comments thinking I’m a Dak homer is wrong. I have no loyalty to the guy - it’s just silly saying “oh this dude is 100x better when it’s first full year starting” when Dak had a similarly successful rookie season (#1 seed and 1 failed defensive drive away from the NFCCG).

Sydla

Reaction score
Not Lions level, but clearly not at the level of the rest of the postseason contenders either.

The Cowboys roster is just as good, if not better than the Bengals roster.

The big difference? The QB is Cincy is better. He just is.

You offer up Burrow and Dak to the league, 31 teams will take Burrow and Jerry will go stupid again.

MajesticRey

Reaction score
The Cowboys roster is just as good, if not better than the Bengals roster.

The big difference? The QB is Cincy is better.
For arguments sake I’ll agree with you that Burrow is better.

Now YOU consider this: does Dallas beat SF with Burrow? I don’t believe we do. We’re a stupid team that still hasn’t learned how to not commit penalties that cost us drives. And most of that isn’t even on the QB.

NoFurtherQuestions

Reaction score
Not with that attitude you're not...

Allen and Herbert have all the tools to be just as good.

And that Wilson kid in NY looked like he can join that class if he develops.
They're put there but hard to win tje lottery if you don't buy a ticket
Allen & Herbert haven't won anything as of right now, and neither are as great as Mahomes

If some of you lot hopes solely depends on us somehow landing a superstar QB for us to win then you are going to be hoping for a while.

What we need to do is do the basics first to win, like have a well run organization. It would be nice to have that.

starcity214

Reaction score
:facepalm:
Dak would have made the NFCCG his rookie year if our defense didn’t lay an egg with like 40 seconds left versus Rodgers.

Come up with better arguments please.

Dak had the ball with plenty of time in that game inside the Packers territory and he goofed like always and had to settle for a Field goal .

Dak was playing against a PS secondary with a chance to take the lead late in the game and he came up short. It was a goof ball play that made us settle for s FG but i cant remember the play, I just remember Dak had one of his usual Brian farts in that drive.

Dak had his chance in that game, just like Rodgers.

starcity214

Reaction score
Allen & Herbert haven't won anything as of right now, and neither are as great as Mahomes

If some of you lot hopes solely depends on us somehow landing a superstar QB for us to win then you are going to be hoping for a while.

What we need to do is do the basics first to win, like have a well run organization. It would be nice to have that.

Lol i think your take is more outlandish than mine! Good luck with that, stephen sounds even worse than even Gerald Jones lol

Zman5

Reaction score
What's the point of this thread? Is Jimmy Dinucci better than Aaron Rodgers? Is Stafford better than Brady? Who won those games? The better team. Not the better QB.

MajesticRey

Reaction score
Dak had the ball with plenty of time in that game inside the Packers territory and he goofed like always and had to settle for a Field goal .

Dak was playing against a PS secondary with a chance to take the lead late in the game and he came up short. It was a goof ball play that made us settle for s FG but i cant remember the play, I just remember Dak had one of his usual Brian farts in that drive.

Dak had his chance in that game, just like Rodgers.
Yeah, he did have chances. It was a high scoring game and he did an admirable job for a rookie QB.

A few years have passed and now we know what kind of QB Dak has become. It’s still too early to crown Burrow as the next Mahomes.

NoFurtherQuestions

Reaction score
Absolutely no one. I cannot for the life of me, understand why these threads keep popping up.
It's coping, they feel better throwing all the blame on Dak

They hope if they **** on Dak enough he will turn into Mahomes and that will magically make up for all the shortcomings of the organization

kskboys

Reaction score
For arguments sake I’ll agree with you that Burrow is better.

Now YOU consider this: does Dallas beat SF with Burrow? I don’t believe we do. We’re a stupid team that still hasn’t learned how to not commit penalties that cost us drives. And most of that isn’t even on the QB.
Yes, we do.

basel90

Reaction score
Just curious….

Out of all the playoff teams (win or lose) what QBs is Dak better than
none. not even close. we have the most expensive mediocre QB .. and the worst RB who is also the most expensive . thanks to jerry's love of his stars and some delusional fans

MajesticRey

Reaction score
none. not even close. we have the most expensive mediocre QB .. and the worst RB who is also the most expensive . thanks to jerry's love of his stars and some delusional fans

This is pretty accurate. Dak is overpaid.

Can you believe he’s making 15 million more per season than Brady (under his Bucs contract)? That’s insane.