Twitter: Injured Cowboys DL Daniel Ross arrested on drug, gun charges

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score
maxresdefault.jpg

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
He's of no consequence to this team. Hopefully, his illegal habits haven't infected anyone else on the roster. Flush this turd down the drain and move on.

Parcells4Life

Reaction score
My guess is he’s not even around the team on IR so can’t fault the culture. He’s arrested when the rest of the team is at work?

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Lol, some states still don't have legal marijuana. What freaking year is this?
lol, what does what year it is have to do with anything? "Pro-weed" is a political point of view, which is prohibited from this forum. Please refrain from politics.

AbeBeta

Reaction score
He's of no consequence to this team. Hopefully, his illegal habits haven't infected anyone else on the roster. Flush this turd down the drain and move on.

Hmm, he's a turd?

How many people on this board have guns? How many enjoy the wacky tabbacky?

You are probably calling most of the people on the board turds.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Lol, some states still don't have legal marijuana. What freaking year is this?

It's 2020 and yes, many States do not have it legalized. Many more don't in 2020, then do, in fact. Most have medical but not fully legal.

gmoney112

Reaction score
Seems kinda like bullcrap to me.

You don't need any kind of license to carry a gun in a car in TX. I've literally had an extended clip and an AK in my backseat while going to my land. I keep a 45 in the cab and I've never had an issue with police with it. I don't have a CC or anything.

Unless he was in a school zone? If it was just because he had marijuana, give me a break.

Now ima laugh at all the guys in this thread who are fit to get up on a cross and die for all of our sins.