Twitter: Injured Cowboys DL Daniel Ross arrested on drug, gun charges

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
I don’t go around brandishing a weapon, the vast majority don’t do that. You would be surprised about how many of us have common sense in the presence of a firearm here in Texas.

This is getting far too political, maybe you should bow out......
By virtue of thread post #87, he'd done did,,, in that permanent $*** can catagory of ignore,,,o_O

AbeBeta

Reaction score
No one needs a self-defense gun? Yet thousands of lives are saved every year by self-defense guns. It seems what you think is wrong.

And many women are murdered by their partner's "self defense" gun.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Seems kinda like bullcrap to me.

You don't need any kind of license to carry a gun in a car in TX. I've literally had an extended clip and an AK in my backseat while going to my land. I keep a 45 in the cab and I've never had an issue with police with it. I don't have a CC or anything.

Unless he was in a school zone? If it was just because he had marijuana, give me a break.

Now ima laugh at all the guys in this thread who are fit to get up on a cross and die for all of our sins.

Thanks.
I was going to post, a little weed, so what, and the gun thing was probably a BS reason to throw out there.
If he didn't have the weed, then the gun may not have mattered. At least it should not have.

So people see Drugs and guns charges and freak out with their holier than thou attitudes.