Twitter: Injured Cowboys DL Daniel Ross arrested on drug, gun charges

Pants

Reaction score
There isn't a good meme for cut him but my brain went to Jurassic Park and applies to Ross

tenor.gif

AbeBeta

Reaction score
It depends on the hands it's in. I'm siding with stoping domestic violence, murder through self-defense. Great look for me.

You are like a Jedi master ... if the Force was a combination of ignorance and trolling.

Vtwin

Safety third
Reaction score
The dash cam video is out. Pulled over because his music was to loud and because he was coasting with the vehicle out of gear. Informed the cop of the gun, said there was no weed. Cop finds .12 of an ounce in the center console.

Arrested for the aprox, 3 grams of weed and "illegal" possession of the gun. Cop said the only reason possession of the gun is illegal was because of the weed. Cop even gave him a hard time about not having proper self defense ammo loaded as he was arresting him.

He was pulled over because his music was to loud. WTH

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Lands a job not only in the NFL, but with the most famous team while becoming an instant multi-millionaire. o_O
3fpeve.jpg

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Mods, I understand there is another thread already about this, but I was trying to create a separate thread showcasing the video recording of his arrest. Apologies if I broke the rules. Also noticed the word "video" was automatically erased from the thread's title, which was placed there to alert readers about this thread's purpose.

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
Man cant wait until these fishing expeditions will come to an end when weed becomes legal. Pulled him over on a fishing expedition as well. I bet the cop felt like a big man after this arrest.

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
The dash cam video is out. Pulled over because his music was to loud and because he was coasting with the vehicle out of gear. Informed the cop of the gun, said there was no weed. Cop finds .12 of an ounce in the center console.

Arrested for the aprox, 3 grams of weed and "illegal" possession of the gun. Cop said the only reason possession of the gun is illegal was because of the weed. Cop even gave him a hard time about not having proper self defense ammo loaded as he was arresting him.

He was pulled over because his music was to loud. WTH
This is what ppl fail to realize. This is why there are too many single mothers out here. Dads doing bids over non sense like this. The prisons are a billion dollar industry lets not forget it. Somebodys gotta be in there

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score
Ross was a McClay gamble and I'm not saying that to be critical.

Junior College guy who couldn't qualify academically and went to CFL and played from 2014-2017.

Signed as an undrafted free agent by Texans and didn't make the 53. Spent a week on Lions practice squad, then two months on the Chiefs practice squad, and then we signed him.

I've listened to McClay talk at a personnel forum and he's really big on signing guys who kind of went unnoticed by the traditional process. I think it's his Arena League roots. It shows in his signings here in Dallas.

Even now, Ross is only 26. I just don't think his talent/upside warrants this type of negative attention.

John813

Reaction score
If the Cowboys can keep a guy who was drunk driving and subsequently kills a teammate in a car accident, this is pretty minor compared to that.

Not sure what plans they had/have for Ross, but with some free agents at DT coming up, wouldn't shock me if they kept him around till camp.

One thing if he was dealing like Hurd.

revospeed

Reaction score
Seems kinda like bullcrap to me.

You don't need any kind of license to carry a gun in a car in TX. I've literally had an extended clip and an AK in my backseat while going to my land. I keep a 45 in the cab and I've never had an issue with police with it. I don't have a CC or anything.

Unless he was in a school zone? If it was just because he had marijuana, give me a break.

Now ima laugh at all the guys in this thread who are fit to get up on a cross and die for all of our sins.

Most people who own and appreciate guns don't refer to a magazine as a "clip".