Twitter: Injured Cowboys DL Daniel Ross arrested on drug, gun charges

aikemirv

Reaction score
Yep.

But I do love the arguments that go like this.............. oh here's the law, he broke the law, but not his fault because the law is stupid.

LOL.
Yep, I agree. That said, what is the history behind the law that you can't coast in neutral. Never heard that before in my life.

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
Yep, I agree. That said, what is the history behind the law that you can't coast in neutral. Never heard that before in my life.
It's the law that is never enforced except in special cases. Like you know the rule in the nfl that penalizes the runner for leading with the helmet that I think only zeke and one other player has been flagged for all year

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
The dash cam video is out. Pulled over because his music was to loud and because he was coasting with the vehicle out of gear. Informed the cop of the gun, said there was no weed. Cop finds .12 of an ounce in the center console.

Arrested for the aprox, 3 grams of weed and "illegal" possession of the gun. Cop said the only reason possession of the gun is illegal was because of the weed. Cop even gave him a hard time about not having proper self defense ammo loaded as he was arresting him.

He was pulled over because his music was to loud. WTH
* Just be somewhat comforted in the knowledge that the over-whelming majority of modern day "Dodge City" rambling gun hands continually stuff their Roscoe's with bulk priced full patch ball target grade ammunition, rather than the far more capable configurations available, that can produce near semi instantaneous lethality upon impact