Twitter: Injury Outlook: Week 7 Eagles at Cowboys

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score

Looking like Anthony Brown is our only for sure Out. Everyone else is likely a Go. Note, this means they likely aren’t 100%, especially Coop and our O-line. I wouldn’t be surprised if they were on snap counts.

Eagles:

Jackson, Peters, and Maddox being out is huge. Darby is questionable but likely to play, so that steps up their secondary a bit.

Looking to be an interesting game. If our offense could get going for once, it’s probably going to be an offensive game considering both teams have defenses with much to be desired. Thoughts?

ScipioCowboy

More than meets the eye.
Reaction score
Beginning of the week, I thought the injury situation left the team with no chance. Now, miraculously, the injury situation might be tilted in their favor...again. Will they take advantage this time, or will they be uncompetitive like they were against Green Bay?

Maybe the defense will finally earn its keep.

CB61

Reaction score
Beginning of the week, I thought the injury situation left the team with no chance. Now, miraculously, the injury situation might be tilted in their favor...again. Will they take advantage this time, or will they be uncompetitive like they were against Green Bay?

Maybe the defense will finally earn its keep.
Practicing and playing are two different things and will they be able to play the whole game that will be the issue

jwooten15

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Lots of unhealthy bodies, on both sides. The bye would be so much sweeter if we can somehow find a rhythm again and look good in a win

Rajveer

Reaction score
Injury wise we might look better, but we still have this guy to worry about.

giphy.gif

Sydla

Reaction score
If these guys are healthy and play, there is ZERO excuse for losing to this depleted Eagles team.

Zero.

I mean don’t even try to come up with excuses. Because it would be stupid.

Fletch

To The Moon
Reaction score

Looking like Anthony Brown is our only for sure Out. Everyone else is likely a Go. Note, this means they likely aren’t 100%, especially Coop and our O-line. I wouldn’t be surprised if they were on snap counts.

Eagles:

Jackson, Peters, and Maddox being out is huge. Darby is questionable but likely to play, so that steps up their secondary a bit.

Looking to be an interesting game. If our offense could get going for once, it’s probably going to be an offensive game considering both teams have defenses with much to be desired. Thoughts?

Sounds like good news. I hate trotting our gimpy players for fear of losing them in game and then looking at extended time missed due to aggravation.

The one good thing for me is #27 Jourdan Lewis playing in place of Anthony Brown. Brown is a solid player, but nothing else. Lewis has starting potential.

Every time Lewis is in the game, I see plays getting made.

glimmerman

Reaction score
I really think they held out our tackles and Cobb last week because they thought we had it. Once Cooper went out it hurt. If it was a playoff they would have played. They should be close to 100% except Cooper. If we can hit him on some deep passes early and get some points they will pull him in the second half.

speedkilz88

Reaction score
#Eagles Injury Report for Cowboys game:

OUT: Nigel Bradham (ankle), DeSean Jackson (abdomen), Timmy Jernigan (foot), Avonte Maddox (concussion, neck), Jason Peters (knee), Darren Sproles (quadricep).

QUESTIONABLE: Ronald Darby (hamstring).

* (Duke Riley replaces the released Zach Brown)

OFFENSE
LWR 17 Jeffery, Alshon U/Chi 19 Arcega-Whiteside, JJ 19/2
RWR 10 JACKSON, DESEAN T/TB 16 Hollins, Mack 17/4
SWR 13 Agholor, Nelson 15/1

LT 71 PETERS, JASON T/Buf 77 Dillard, Andre 19/1
LG 73 Seumalo, Isaac 16/3 69 Pryor, Matt 18/6
C 62 KELCE, JASON 11/6 67 Herbig, Nate CF19
RG 79 BROOKS, BRANDON U/Hou 72 Vaitai, Halapoulivaati 16/5
RT 65 Johnson, Lane 13/1 72 Vaitai, Halapoulivaati 16/5

TE 86 Ertz, Zach 13/2 88 Goedert, Dallas 18/2

QB 11 Wentz, Carson 16/1 18 MCCOWN, JOSH SF19 7 Sudfeld, Nate SF17

RB 24 Howard, Jordan T/Chi 26 Sanders, Miles 19/2 43 SPROLES, DARREN T/NO 38 Scott, Boston P/NO

DEFENSE
RDE 96 Barnett, Derek 17/1 75 CURRY, VINNY 12/2 51 Miller, Shareef 19/4
RDT 93 Jernigan, Tim T/Bal 66 Spence, Akeem SF19
LDT 91 Cox, Fletcher 12/1 98 Ridgeway, Hassan T/Ind
LDE 55 GRAHAM, BRANDON 10/1 94 Sweat, Josh 18/4 74 Hall, Daeshon P/Hou

OLB 54 Grugier-Hill, Kamu W/NE 47 Gerry, Nathan 17/5
MLB 53 BRADHAM, NIGEL U/Buf 57 Edwards, TJ CF19
OLB 50 Riley, Duke T/Atl 49 Singleton, Alex SF19

RCB 29 Maddox, Avonte 18/4 22 Jones, Sidney 17/2 38 SCANDRICK, ORLANDO SF19
FS 23 McLeod, Rodney U/LAR 42 SENDEJO, ANDREW U/Min
SS 27 JENKINS, MALCOLM U/NO 36 Ford, Rudy T/Arz
LCB 21 Darby, Ronald T/Buf 32 Douglas, Rasul 17/3 39 James, Craig SF19

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The Cowboys need all hands on deck for this one. It's a huge division game.

Going into the bye week on a 4 game losing streak would mess with their heads.

CWR

Reaction score

Eagles:

Best thing thats happen to me all day Lets go!

Pola_pe_a

Reaction score
Dallas is definitely in better shape going into this game.

The Eagles are getting Jalen Mills back at CB but he hasn’t played for almost a year.

nate dizzle

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
The Cowboys need all hands on deck for this one. It's a huge division game.

Going into the bye week on a 4 game losing streak would mess with their heads.
Nah, we got RKGs. They'll be fine after a 4 game losing streak. The 2 game losing streak didn't even phase them.

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
Even though I know that Jerry won't do it, Garrett should be fired on Monday if he can't coach up his team to be able to beat a depleted Philly team.