Twitter: Injury updates - A. Woods to return to practice

TheTruthIsOutThere

Reaction score
Its funny that everyone and everything about the defense sucks, but it all returns to normal when Woods is back in the lineup. Its alien mind control or Bigfoot or something.
He played the entire rams game in the playoffs and that didn't matter.

Kaiser

Reaction score
He doesn't fix everything, but he is our one true noseplug, able to dig in against double-teams and not just be rooted out. That makes it tougher for an OL to slip off the initial double-team with him and go to the second level to engage a linebacker.

Exactly, LVE and Jaylon are great at covering ground to make plays - which doesn't happen if an OL is taking them out of the play early on. Our pass defense schemes are also built on the LBs taking away some of the short zones, which doesn't happen if the LBs are engaged like the Packers or Rams games.

Kaiser

Reaction score
He played the entire rams game in the playoffs and that didn't matter.

Dallas held the Rams to slightly below their average YPC until he had a injury in the 2nd quarter, then he gutted out the rest of the game with a torn labrum that required surgery after the game.

But hey, any narrative in a storm.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I said he was on the field, which was the post I was replying to.

And you said this, correct?

Nope. He played Sunday and had 2 tackles and half a TFL. Crawford wasn't the problem on Sunday.

That's what I was responding to, Crawford certainly wasn't the answer.

Call him a sore spot for me, because I knew things would go badly, as they have, and nobody wanted to hear it. And now that they have gone bad, nobody wants to talk about it.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Dallas held the Rams to slightly below their average YPC until he had a injury in the 2nd quarter, then he gutted out the rest of the game with a torn labrum that required surgery after the game.

But hey, any narrative in a storm.

It does seem that some either don't know that or don't care.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Tyrone Crawford is the greatest player in the history of professional sports, in this universe or any other.

MeanSmoothItaliangreyhound-size_restricted.gif

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score

Call him a sore spot for me, because I knew things would go badly, as they have, and nobody wanted to hear it. And now that they have gone bad, nobody wants to talk about it.

Crawford isn't going to be the answer as a run-stopper unless he's playing end. On the inside, he can use his quickness to get some penetration, but he can't hold his ground that well when interior linemen get on him.

The player who disappoints me from a run-stopping standpoint is Maliek Collins. He should be stouter in the middle than he is. I'm hoping once we get Woods back out there that we see Woods and Covington playing as an interior tandem in running situations. Crawford and Collins should only play when passes are more likely.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Right-0n,Right-0n,,,Right-0n! Thread's Op

:dance::yourock::dance:

*Hope!,,,er,,,or,,, at least the Facsmilely thereof ,is at hand

Kaiser

Reaction score
Tyrone Crawford is a living God on Earth and the Mayan Temples were built to honor him.

Melonfeud

Reaction score

Tyrone Crawford is the greatest player in the history of professional sports, in this universe or any other.
:lmao::lmao2::lmao:

Lmao uproariously

:lmao::lmao2::lmao:

Praxit

Reaction score
We needs Woods back as soon as possible. We have missed him badly and we haven't realized how badly he is needed on this team. This run D maybe be the worst in the league without him. Solid #20 Run D with him.
..no lying there. Woods is now a staple to that DL. Same would be said in regards to Quinn. DLaw is still on some island.

Melonfeud

Reaction score
Somebody lying

*0ne or the other (apparently accredited casing-liner's?) are getting there jollies off ,by overtly attempting in the finger painting upon the inner fandoms cave walls ,the impending looming gloominess's picture of no #55 to be fielded,short term,,,and/or,,, attempting to curtail&allay the feared stampede of fandoms abandonment on the season,,,:huh:

Melonfeud

Reaction score
Tyrone Crawford wrote every joke Dave Chapelle, Chris Rock and Jerry Seinfeld ever used on stage.
* The " dill pickle premise" of a Jerry Seinfeld being a comedian?,,,Has pretty much always escaped my GRASP of the viewed concept as to that considered what's funny
( seriously)o_O