Injury updates from today's Garrett PC

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
It’s definitely something some fans say every offseason. Turns our veteran free agents almost always say camp in Dallas is a lot tougher than their previous camps probably shouldn’t get in the way of a great fairy tale that fits the agenda. Right?
Got any links or sources?

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
But... but...
No, it's soda. I was in Minneapolis for business a few years back. The lady at the restaurant asked me if I wanted pop. I kept asking what is that. She finally got frustrated and said you know pepsi pop, coke pop. I'm like it's called soda. I gave her a crap tip

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
No, it's soda. I was in Minneapolis for business a few years back. The lady at the restaurant asked me if I wanted pop. I kept asking what is that. She finally got frustrated and said you know pepsi pop, coke pop. I'm like it's called soda. I gave her a crap tip
LOL!!! I once dated a chick from Indiana (ages ago) and her whole family would call soda - "pop" and it totally threw me off.
I remember responding "What the hell are you asking me for? You're into that kind of stuff?".

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Got any links or sources?

I do remember some players saying that; although, I don't recall the specific players.

I also remember a couple of players saying the Cowboys practices were more efficient in that they ran more plays in a given amount of time.

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
I do remember some players saying that; although, I don't recall the specific players.

I also remember a couple of players saying the Cowboys practices were more efficient in that they ran more plays in a given amount of time.
If we can't remember the player his opinion probably doesn't matter that much

Corso

Reaction score
Uh...off the top of my head - Thornton? And some other goober... darnit... uh...
Aesop Rock is playing right now and I can't help but listen to those lyrics of his.

Uh... Some other cat that's gone. That's all I got.

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
Uh...off the top of my head - Thornton? And some other goober... darnit... uh...
Aesop Rock is playing right now and I can't help but listen to those lyrics of his.

Uh... Some other cat that's gone. That's all I got.
Yeh thornton who left a team that won a championship after he left. I'll take his word about the practices lol

cowboy_ron

You Can't Fix Stupid
Reaction score
I wish Garrett would sprain his tongue before his pressers so we wouldn't have to listen to the same gibberish everytime.......even his voice irritates me now.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

"If a tree falls in a forest and no one is around to hear it, does it make a sound?"

New employees are often complimentary to their new employer.

I've been to many training camp practices over the years starting in 1992.

The Garrett practices are more intense than the Wade Phillips practices.

Jimmy's were the most intense; although Emmitt didn't practice much.

The Wichita Falls camps (1998-2001) were brutal from a 100 degree F heat perspective.

The Parcells camps seemed to vary with his mood. He liked to hassle individual players but he was not close to Jimmy's overall intensity.

Corso

Reaction score
"If a tree falls in a forest and no one is around to hear it, does it make a sound?"

The Wichita Falls camps (1998-2001) were brutal from a 100 degree F heat perspective.

The Parcells camps seemed to vary with his mood. He liked to hassle individual players but he was not close to Jimmy's overall intensity.
Don't you put that Zen on me Ricky Bobby!!

Corso

Reaction score

My brother was imprisoned in Wichita Falls...

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
My brother was imprisoned in Wichita Falls...

My most lasting memory of my brother when I was a kid are all the times my parents woke me up so that we could go get him out of jail.

He even went to jail the night I was born and he was 10 years old.

Corso

Reaction score
My most lasting memory of my brother when I was a kid are all the times my parents woke me up so that we could go get him out of jail.

He even went to jail the night I was born and he was 10 years old.
I can commiserate.
My bro ran away when I was 5. Never had an interest in having a relationship with me.
Still doesn't.
He goes to prison for years and then knocks on our door.
I'm... 11-12.
I open the door and there's this dude. I don't know this guy, but he says "Eli! Wow... Is mom here?".
I reply "We're not buying." and I shut the door.
Lol...
That'll get somebody to knock on that door again.

Roadtrip635

Reaction score
Around here, a lot of people just call it all Coke, like what kind of coke you want, Dr. Pepper, Big Red, Pepsi ......

Corso

Reaction score
Sure the ones recovering from injuries and vets over a certain age. I watched Popovich extend the careers are Duncan, Ginobili, and Parker using the same methodology. It's a different sport but it show the efficacy of such training.
My Gold Bucket List is to have a dinner with Pop.
I already have plans...