Inman, Hunter and Waddle all visiting?

Sydla

Reaction score
You just have to LOL at this quote:

“Obviously it didn't work out for us, and we missed,” executive vice president Stephen Jones said at the NFL scouting combine. “You certainly want to be better. That's one thing I admire about Will and our staff, is certainly since it didn't work -- why not? And how are we going to fix it?”

Sydla

Reaction score
Sounds like more of the same crap as last year. Expecting low cost trash players to push you to the top is stupid.

“Obviously it didn't work out for us, and we missed,” executive vice president Stephen Jones said at the NFL scouting combine. “You certainly want to be better. That's one thing I admire about Will and our staff, is certainly since it didn't work -- why not? And how are we going to fix it?”

Cowboys22

Reaction score
You just have to LOL at this quote:

So they decide to fix it by doing the same damn thing again? There is something going on that we don’t know. I can only hope that they are protecting their future cap surplus with the idea of going all in over the next few years.

superonyx

Reaction score
2 Wr's who combined for 6 catches all of last season......
You can't make this stuff up...I hope we are not paying the airfare for these "visits".

Rayman70

Reaction score
Hunter has the speed you want..but I like Inman better. His hands are better. If we are thinking those 2 are better than Brice,thats a mistake. Brice can go get the 50/50 balls...these guys cant. Hunter is the speedy guy. Give me Inman if we gotta choose between the two.He's more complete.

visionary

Reaction score
So they decide to fix it by doing the same damn thing again? There is something going on that we don’t know. I can only hope that they are protecting their future cap surplus with the idea of going all in over the next few years.

You're over thinking this
They're this stupid